Distance from New Boston, MI to CLT Airport

Distance

616 mi

Time

9 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$51 - $98

Loading New Boston - CLT Airport Route Map

Route map between New Boston and CLT Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 497.95 miles from New Boston to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in southeast direction and 616 miles (991.36 kilometers) by car, following the I-77 S and US-33 route.

New Boston and CLT Airport are 9 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Boston, MI to CLT Airport. The halfway point is Ravenswood, WV.

New Boston, MI and CLT Airport are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 4:20 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Boston, MI to CLT Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 28.54 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Boston, MI and CLT Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Boston to CLT Airport is $81.91.

During the route, an average car will release 559.19 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between New Boston, MI and CLT Airport

If you want to meet halfway between New Boston, MI and CLT Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.959930 and -81.802551, or 38º 57' 35.748" N, 81º 48' 9.1836" W. This location is 308.25 miles away from New Boston, MI and CLT Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ravenswood, WV, situated 299.14 miles from New Boston, MI and 318.57 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 4 hours 59 mins to go from New Boston to Ravenswood and 4 hours 52 mins to go from CLT to Ravenswood.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Columbus, OH, and Toledo, OH.

Best Hotels In or Near CLT Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to CLT Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Boston, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Boston, MI to CLT Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Boston, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Boston »

Weather in New Boston and CLT

New Boston

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 85°F on Friday.

Mon
May 21
Tue
May 22
Wed
May 23
Thu
May 24
Fri
May 25
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
63° 53° 72° 57° 78° 57° 82° 59° 85° 64°
78% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 34% Rain probability
7 87 degrees 3 7 degrees 5 347 degrees 4 170 degrees 7 234 degrees

CLT

Light rain today through Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 88°F on Thursday.

Mon
May 21
Tue
May 22
Wed
May 23
Thu
May 24
Fri
May 25
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
84° 66° 81° 69° 86° 70° 88° 70° 81° 71°
47% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 34% Rain probability
4 215 degrees 7 205 degrees 5 241 degrees 5 56 degrees 4 135 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Boston, MI and CLT Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 497.95 mi 801.37 km 432.71 nautical mi
Driving distance 616 mi 991.35 km 535.29 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and