Distance from New Boston, MI to Malvern, AL

Distance

906 mi

Time

14 hours 23 mins

Gas Cost

$67 - $130

Report an error

There are 770.55 miles from New Boston to Malvern in south direction and 906 miles (1,458.07 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

New Boston and Malvern are 14 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Boston, MI to Malvern, AL. The halfway point is Pioneer, TN.

Please note the time difference between New Boston, MI and Malvern, AL is 1 hour. The current time in New Boston is 11:38 pm and the current time in Malvern is 10:38 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Boston, MI to Malvern, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 41.94 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Boston, MI and Malvern, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Boston to Malvern is $108.21.

During the route, an average car will release 821.71 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Malvern, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Malvern, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New Boston, MI and Malvern, AL

If you want to meet halfway between New Boston, MI and Malvern, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.436710 and -84.286255, or 36º 26' 12.156" N, 84º 17' 10.518" W. This location is 452.96 miles away from New Boston, MI and Malvern, AL and it would take approximately 7 hours 11 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Pioneer, TN, situated 459.55 miles from New Boston, MI and 453.41 miles from Malvern, AL. It would take 7 hours 3 mins to go from New Boston to Pioneer and 7 hours 36 mins to go from Malvern to Pioneer.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Dayton, OH,Atlanta, GA,Lexington, KY,Cincinnati, OH, and Columbus, GA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Boston, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Boston, MI to Malvern, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Boston, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Boston »

Weather in New Boston and Malvern

New Boston

Drizzle today and next Saturday.

Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Wed
Jan 29
Rain Fog Cloudy Cloudy Cloudy
37° 32° 36° 31° 36° 31° 37° 29° 34° 24°
76% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
8 224 degrees 12 254 degrees 8 298 degrees 6 313 degrees 4 42 degrees

Malvern

Light rain tomorrow through next Saturday.

Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Wed
Jan 29
Clear day Rain Rain Clear day Rain
56° 36° 61° 35° 62° 47° 66° 41° 57° 46°
7% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
7 310 degrees 4 265 degrees 6 31 degrees 5 28 degrees 9 55 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Boston, MI and Malvern, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 770.55 mi 1,240.08 km 669.59 nautical mi
Driving distance 906 mi 1,457.94 km 787.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips