Distance from New Castle, DE to Adams, NE

Distance

1,293 mi

Time

19 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$78 - $152

There are 1,106.25 miles from New Castle to Adams in west direction and 1,293 miles (2,080.88 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 W and PATP W route.

New Castle and Adams are 19 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from New Castle, DE to Adams, NE. The halfway point is Elkhart, IN.

Please note the time difference between New Castle, DE and Adams, NE is 1 hour. The current time in New Castle is 10:11 am and the current time in Adams is 9:11 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Castle, DE to Adams, NE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 51.91 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Castle, DE and Adams, NE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Castle to Adams is $110.05.

During the route, an average car will release 1,017.03 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Adams, NE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Adams, NE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New Castle, DE and Adams, NE

If you want to meet halfway between New Castle, DE and Adams, NE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.755779 and -85.992764, or 41º 45' 20.8044" N, 85º 59' 33.9504" W. This location is 646.29 miles away from New Castle, DE and Adams, NE and it would take approximately 9 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Elkhart, IN, situated 664 miles from New Castle, DE and 637 miles from Adams, NE. It would take 10 hours 7 mins to go from New Castle to Elkhart and 10 hours 2 mins to go from Adams to Elkhart.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between New Castle, DE and Adams, NE is South Bend, IN, situated 679 miles from New Castle, DE and 614 miles from Adams, NE. It would take 10 hours 17 mins to go from New Castle to South Bend and 9 hours 44 mins to go from Adams to South Bend.



Weather in New Castle and Adams

Compare the weather today and the next four days in New Castle, DE and Adams, NE:

New Castle

Possible light rain on Sunday.

Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
67° 46° 52° 41° 57° 39° 57° 39° 60° 44°
10% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
8 278 degrees 7 50 degrees 7 2 degrees 12 328 degrees 9 8 degrees

Adams

Light rain on Thursday and Friday.

Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
70° 37° 68° 46° 72° 46° 71° 45° 48° 33°
13% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
10 127 degrees 6 182 degrees 14 180 degrees 15 162 degrees 17 339 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Castle, DE

Planning on renting a car to go from New Castle, DE to Adams, NE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Castle, DE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Castle »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Castle, DE and Adams, NE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,106.25 mi 1,780.33 km 961.30 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,293 mi 2,080.19 km 1,123.22 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips