Distance from New London, WI to Abbotsford, WI

Distance

105 mi

Time

1 hour 51 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $15

Report an error

There are 86.38 miles from New London to Abbotsford in northwest direction and 105 miles (168.98 kilometers) by car, following the WI-29 W route.

New London and Abbotsford are 1 hour 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New London, WI to Abbotsford, WI. The halfway point is Ringle, WI.

New London, WI and Abbotsford, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New London, WI to Abbotsford, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.86 gallons of gas to cover the route between New London, WI and Abbotsford, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New London to Abbotsford is $12.40.

During the route, an average car will release 95.30 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Abbotsford, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abbotsford, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New London, WI and Abbotsford, WI

If you want to meet halfway between New London, WI and Abbotsford, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.885124 and -89.390594, or 44º 53' 6.4464" N, 89º 23' 26.1384" W. This location is 52.53 miles away from New London, WI and Abbotsford, WI and it would take approximately 55 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ringle, WI, situated 58.79 miles from New London, WI and 47.24 miles from Abbotsford, WI. It would take 1 hour 8 mins to go from New London to Ringle and 52 minutes to go from Abbotsford to Ringle.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in New London, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from New London, WI to Abbotsford, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New London, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New London »

Weather in New London and Abbotsford

New London

Light rain today through Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 82°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
75° 61° 79° 61° 79° 58° 82° 61° 80° 66°
42% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 69% Rain probability
3 170 degrees 4 149 degrees 7 170 degrees 11 181 degrees 7 226 degrees

Abbotsford

Possible light rain on Wednesday through Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 80°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
73° 56° 77° 55° 77° 61° 80° 62° 76° 61°
26% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
3 287 degrees 6 158 degrees 10 164 degrees 13 184 degrees 7 259 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New London, WI and Abbotsford, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 86.38 mi 139.01 km 75.06 nautical mi
Driving distance 105 mi 169.09 km 91.30 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips