Distance from New London, WI to Aberdeen, MD

Distance

945 mi

Time

14 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$59 - $115

There are 727.88 miles from New London to Aberdeen in southeast direction and 945 miles (1,520.83 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

New London and Aberdeen are 14 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from New London, WI to Aberdeen, MD. The halfway point is Fremont, OH.

Please note the time difference between New London, WI and Aberdeen, MD is 1 hour. The current time in New London is 7:05 am and the current time in Aberdeen is 8:05 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New London, WI to Aberdeen, MD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 37.93 gallons of gas to cover the route between New London, WI and Aberdeen, MD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New London to Aberdeen is $83.46.

During the route, an average car will release 743.21 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Aberdeen, MD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aberdeen, MD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New London, WI and Aberdeen, MD

If you want to meet halfway between New London, WI and Aberdeen, MD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.389324 and -83.049767, or 41º 23' 21.5664" N, 83º 2' 59.1612" W. This location is 472.28 miles away from New London, WI and Aberdeen, MD and it would take approximately 7 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fremont, OH, situated 471 miles from New London, WI and 483 miles from Aberdeen, MD. It would take 7 hours 21 mins to go from New London to Fremont and 7 hours 27 mins to go from Aberdeen to Fremont.



Weather in New London and Aberdeen

Compare the weather today and the next four days in New London, WI and Aberdeen, MD:

New London

Rain on Saturday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Sat
Aug 8
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
71° 48° 76° 50° 78° 58° 82° 60° 81° 63°
5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
6 2 degrees 4 241 degrees 7 196 degrees 8 189 degrees 8 187 degrees

Aberdeen

Heavy rain today through Saturday.

Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Sat
Aug 8
Rain Clear day Rain Rain Rain
82° 72° 87° 69° 85° 68° 83° 70° 85° 69°
100% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 77% Rain probability
11 9 degrees 4 302 degrees 5 49 degrees 6 66 degrees 4 22 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in New London, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from New London, WI to Aberdeen, MD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New London, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New London »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New London, WI and Aberdeen, MD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 727.88 mi 1,171.41 km 632.51 nautical mi
Driving distance 945 mi 1,520.13 km 820.81 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips