Distance from New London, WI to Addison, AL

Distance

835 mi

Time

13 hours 38 mins

Gas Cost

$47 - $91

There are 708.97 miles from New London to Addison in south direction and 835 miles (1,343.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 S route.

New London and Addison are 13 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from New London, WI to Addison, AL. The halfway point is Franklin, IN.

New London, WI and Addison, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 7:55 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New London, WI to Addison, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 33.55 gallons of gas to cover the route between New London, WI and Addison, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New London to Addison is $65.75.

During the route, an average car will release 657.26 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Addison, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Addison, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New London, WI and Addison, AL

If you want to meet halfway between New London, WI and Addison, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.460793 and -85.976021, or 39º 27' 38.8548" N, 85º 58' 33.6756" W. This location is 417.66 miles away from New London, WI and Addison, AL and it would take approximately 6 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Franklin, IN, situated 410 miles from New London, WI and 428 miles from Addison, AL. It would take 6 hours 44 mins to go from New London to Franklin and 6 hours 59 mins to go from Addison to Franklin.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between New London, WI and Addison, AL is Indianapolis, IN, situated 385 miles from New London, WI and 451 miles from Addison, AL. It would take 6 hours 18 mins to go from New London to and 7 hours 22 mins to go from Addison to Indianapolis.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Nashville, TN,Chicago, IL, and Milwaukee, WI.


Weather in New London and Addison

Compare the weather today and the next four days in New London, WI and Addison, AL:

New London

Heavy rain tomorrow and Wednesday.

Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
74° 48° 90° 67° 80° 62° 83° 57° 81° 60°
37% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
11 193 degrees 11 245 degrees 9 330 degrees 8 230 degrees 9 296 degrees

Addison

Rain on Friday.

Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
84° 56° 86° 66° 84° 68° 85° 67° 86° 66°
2% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
5 82 degrees 5 163 degrees 4 210 degrees 4 182 degrees 5 151 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in New London, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from New London, WI to Addison, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New London, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New London »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New London, WI and Addison, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 708.97 mi 1,140.97 km 616.08 nautical mi
Driving distance 835 mi 1,344.33 km 725.88 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips