Distance from New London, WI to Alamosa, CO

Distance

1,315 mi

Time

19 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$98 - $190

Report an error

There are 1,011.27 miles from New London to Alamosa in southwest direction and 1,315 miles (2,116.29 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

New London and Alamosa are 19 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New London, WI to Alamosa, CO. The halfway point is Bradshaw, NE.

Please note the time difference between New London, WI and Alamosa, CO is 1 hour. The current time in New London is 12:09 pm and the current time in Alamosa is 11:09 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New London, WI to Alamosa, CO:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 60.90 gallons of gas to cover the route between New London, WI and Alamosa, CO.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New London to Alamosa is $158.33.

During the route, an average car will release 1,193.08 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alamosa, CO

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alamosa, CO? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New London, WI and Alamosa, CO

If you want to meet halfway between New London, WI and Alamosa, CO or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.820732 and -97.730223, or 40º 49' 14.6352" N, 97º 43' 48.8028" W. This location is 657.68 miles away from New London, WI and Alamosa, CO and it would take approximately 9 hours 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bradshaw, NE, situated 656.23 miles from New London, WI and 668.11 miles from Alamosa, CO. It would take 10 hours 12 mins to go from New London to Bradshaw and 9 hours 37 mins to go from Alamosa to Bradshaw.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in New London, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from New London, WI to Alamosa, CO? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New London, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New London »

Weather in New London and Alamosa

New London

Mixed precipitation on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Clear day Cloudy Snow Fog Fog
36° 22° 40° 23° 36° 30° 41° 29° 43° 27°
11% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
5 320 degrees 9 152 degrees 8 192 degrees 6 267 degrees 7 291 degrees

Alamosa

Possible light snow on Thursday and next Friday.

Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
55° 15° 58° 20° 56° 16° 55° 19° 57° 13°
5% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
3 98 degrees 4 36 degrees 3 36 degrees 3 99 degrees 3 100 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New London, WI and Alamosa, CO in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,011.27 mi 1,627.48 km 878.77 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,315 mi 2,116.87 km 1,143.02 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips