Distance from New London, WI to Allerton, IL

Distance

387 mi

Time

6 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$24 - $47

There are 312.33 miles from New London to Allerton in south direction and 387 miles (622.82 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 S and US-51 S route.

New London and Allerton are 6 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from New London, WI to Allerton, IL. The halfway point is Des Plaines, IL.

New London, WI and Allerton, IL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:57 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New London, WI to Allerton, IL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 15.53 gallons of gas to cover the route between New London, WI and Allerton, IL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New London to Allerton is $33.86.

During the route, an average car will release 304.34 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Allerton, IL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allerton, IL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New London, WI and Allerton, IL

If you want to meet halfway between New London, WI and Allerton, IL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.044392 and -87.873993, or 42º 2' 39.8112" N, 87º 52' 26.3748" W. This location is 193.40 miles away from New London, WI and Allerton, IL and it would take approximately 3 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Des Plaines, IL, situated 187 miles from New London, WI and 183 miles from Allerton, IL. It would take 3 hours to go from New London to Des Plaines and 3 hours 17 mins to go from Allerton to Des Plaines.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between New London, WI and Allerton, IL is Chicago, IL, situated 204 miles from New London, WI and 166 miles from Allerton, IL. It would take 3 hours 18 mins to go from New London to and 3 hours 1 min to go from Allerton to Chicago.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Milwaukee, WI.



Weather in New London and Allerton

Compare the weather today and the next four days in New London, WI and Allerton, IL:

New London

Possible light rain today and Sunday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
83° 62° 83° 54° 86° 57° 84° 60° 82° 65°
56% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
9 261 degrees 6 262 degrees 5 173 degrees 8 127 degrees 6 157 degrees

Allerton

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
85° 71° 82° 66° 85° 66° 86° 67° 83° 67°
86% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 61% Rain probability
8 193 degrees 4 3 degrees 5 69 degrees 5 96 degrees 5 98 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in New London, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from New London, WI to Allerton, IL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New London, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New London »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New London, WI and Allerton, IL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 312.33 mi 502.65 km 271.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 387 mi 622.48 km 336.11 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips