Distance from New London, WI to Avon, CO

Distance

1,183 mi

Time

17 hours 38 mins

Gas Cost

$88 - $171

Report an error

There are 967.89 miles from New London to Avon in southwest direction and 1,183 miles (1,903.85 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

New London and Avon are 17 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New London, WI to Avon, CO. The halfway point is Denton, NE.

Please note the time difference between New London, WI and Avon, CO is 1 hour. The current time in New London is 1:44 am and the current time in Avon is 12:44 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New London, WI to Avon, CO:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 54.79 gallons of gas to cover the route between New London, WI and Avon, CO.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New London to Avon is $142.44.

During the route, an average car will release 1,073.36 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Avon, CO

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Avon, CO? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New London, WI and Avon, CO

If you want to meet halfway between New London, WI and Avon, CO or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.816857 and -96.805931, or 40º 49' 0.6852" N, 96º 48' 21.3516" W. This location is 591.69 miles away from New London, WI and Avon, CO and it would take approximately 8 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Denton, NE, situated 612.59 miles from New London, WI and 584.58 miles from Avon, CO. It would take 9 hours 39 mins to go from New London to Denton and 8 hours 19 mins to go from Avon to Denton.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between New London, WI and Avon, CO is Lincoln, NE, situated 598.25 miles from New London, WI and 590.26 miles from Avon, CO. It would take 9 hours 25 mins to go from New London to Lincoln and 8 hours 25 mins to go from Avon to Lincoln.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in New London, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from New London, WI to Avon, CO? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New London, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New London »

Weather in New London and Avon

New London

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Cloudy Rain Clear day Clear day Fog
40° 32° 42° 28° 38° 23° 43° 24° 44° 24°
25% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 166 degrees 12 292 degrees 9 280 degrees 8 252 degrees 6 244 degrees

Avon

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Fog
48° 34° 50° 30° 45° 22° 46° 15° 48° 14°
61% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
4 155 degrees 4 216 degrees 5 269 degrees 4 205 degrees 3 199 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New London, WI and Avon, CO in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 967.89 mi 1,557.67 km 841.08 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,183 mi 1,904.45 km 1,028.32 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips