Distance from New London, WI to CLT Airport

Distance

959 mi

Time

15 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$73 - $141

Report an error

There are 756.32 miles from New London to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in southeast direction and 959 miles (1,543.36 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 S route.

New London and CLT Airport are 15 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New London, WI to CLT Airport. The halfway point is West Manchester, OH.

Please note the time difference between New London, WI and CLT Airport is 1 hour. The current time in New London is 9:43 am and the current time in CLT Airport is 10:43 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New London, WI to CLT Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 44.39 gallons of gas to cover the route between New London, WI and CLT Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New London to CLT Airport is $117.63.

During the route, an average car will release 869.63 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near CLT Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to CLT Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New London, WI and CLT Airport

If you want to meet halfway between New London, WI and CLT Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.854130 and -84.629021, or 39º 51' 14.868" N, 84º 37' 44.4756" W. This location is 479.38 miles away from New London, WI and CLT Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is West Manchester, OH, situated 472.34 miles from New London, WI and 495.37 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 7 hours 38 mins to go from New London to West Manchester and 8 hours 9 mins to go from CLT to West Manchester.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between New London, WI and CLT Airport is Dayton, OH, situated 494.43 miles from New London, WI and 463.91 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 8 hours 1 min to go from New London to and 7 hours 31 mins to go from CLT to Dayton.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Indianapolis, IN,Chicago, IL, and Milwaukee, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New London, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from New London, WI to CLT Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New London, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New London »

Weather in New London and CLT

New London

Light rain today and Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 57°F on Saturday.

Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Fri
Oct 25
Sat
Oct 26
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
51° 40° 51° 37° 48° 32° 50° 28° 57° 32°
84% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
17 233 degrees 13 263 degrees 9 291 degrees 9 266 degrees 12 204 degrees

CLT

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 64°F next Tuesday.

Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Fri
Oct 25
Sat
Oct 26
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
78° 57° 67° 44° 69° 40° 68° 46° 69° 50°
89% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
8 209 degrees 4 323 degrees 3 61 degrees 3 16 degrees 5 48 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New London, WI and CLT Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 756.32 mi 1,217.17 km 657.22 nautical mi
Driving distance 959 mi 1,542.97 km 833.14 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips