Distance from New London, WI to DCA Airport

Distance

910 mi

Time

14 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $112

There are 714.31 miles from New London to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in southeast direction and 910 miles (1,464.50 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

New London and DCA Airport are 14 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from New London, WI to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Genoa, OH.

Please note the time difference between New London, WI and DCA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in New London is 10:04 pm and the current time in DCA Airport is 11:04 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New London, WI to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 36.54 gallons of gas to cover the route between New London, WI and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New London to DCA Airport is $81.12.

During the route, an average car will release 715.92 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New London, WI and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between New London, WI and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.502151 and -83.355232, or 41º 30' 7.7436" N, 83º 21' 18.8352" W. This location is 454.94 miles away from New London, WI and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Genoa, OH, situated 454 miles from New London, WI and 456 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 7 hours 17 mins to go from New London to Genoa and 7 hours 4 mins to go from DCA to Genoa.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between New London, WI and DCA Airport is Toledo, OH, situated 449 miles from New London, WI and 475 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 7 hours 10 mins to go from New London to and 7 hours 19 mins to go from DCA to Toledo.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL, and Milwaukee, WI.


Weather in New London and DCA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in New London, WI and DCA Airport:

New London

Possible light rain on Wednesday.

Fri
Sep 18
Sat
Sep 19
Sun
Sep 20
Mon
Sep 21
Tue
Sep 22
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
59° 37° 64° 36° 70° 40° 73° 48° 78° 54°
8% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
5 47 degrees 6 189 degrees 10 172 degrees 13 192 degrees 10 228 degrees

DCA

Light rain today.

Fri
Sep 18
Sat
Sep 19
Sun
Sep 20
Mon
Sep 21
Tue
Sep 22
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
72° 62° 66° 51° 65° 51° 66° 50° 70° 48°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
9 7 degrees 8 18 degrees 7 32 degrees 6 32 degrees 5 298 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in New London, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from New London, WI to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New London, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New London »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New London, WI and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 714.31 mi 1,149.58 km 620.72 nautical mi
Driving distance 910 mi 1,464.30 km 790.66 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips