Distance from New London, WI to FLL Airport

Distance

1,560 mi

Time

1 day

Gas Cost

$118 - $230

Report an error

There are 1,353.43 miles from New London to Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in southeast direction and 1,560 miles (2,510.58 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 S route.

New London and FLL Airport are 1 day far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New London, WI to FLL Airport. The halfway point is Kimball, TN.

Please note the time difference between New London, WI and FLL Airport is 1 hour. The current time in New London is 4:08 pm and the current time in FLL Airport is 5:08 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New London, WI to FLL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 72.22 gallons of gas to cover the route between New London, WI and FLL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New London to FLL Airport is $191.38.

During the route, an average car will release 1,414.90 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near FLL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to FLL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New London, WI and FLL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between New London, WI and FLL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.042381 and -85.667259, or 35º 2' 32.5716" N, 85º 40' 2.1324" W. This location is 779.96 miles away from New London, WI and FLL Airport and it would take approximately 12 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kimball, TN, situated 776.21 miles from New London, WI and 786.28 miles from FLL Airport. It would take 12 hours 36 mins to go from New London to Kimball and 11 hours 42 mins to go from FLL to Kimball.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between New London, WI and FLL Airport is Chattanooga, TN, situated 802.79 miles from New London, WI and 759.26 miles from FLL Airport. It would take 13 hours to go from New London to and 11 hours 18 mins to go from FLL to Chattanooga.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Indianapolis, IN,Murfreesboro, TN,Nashville, TN,Chicago, IL, and Milwaukee, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New London, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from New London, WI to FLL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New London, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New London »

Weather in New London and FLL

New London

Light rain today and Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 57°F on Saturday.

Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Fri
Oct 25
Sat
Oct 26
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
51° 40° 51° 37° 48° 32° 50° 28° 57° 32°
84% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
17 233 degrees 13 263 degrees 9 291 degrees 9 266 degrees 12 204 degrees

FLL

Rain today and Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 86°F on Thursday.

Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Fri
Oct 25
Sat
Oct 26
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
91° 78° 88° 78° 86° 78° 87° 79° 89° 79°
44% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
5 159 degrees 7 78 degrees 13 79 degrees 14 87 degrees 12 126 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New London, WI and FLL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,353.43 mi 2,178.13 km 1,176.10 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,560 mi 2,510.43 km 1,355.53 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips