Distance from New London, WI to MSP Airport

Distance

257 mi

Time

4 hours 16 mins

Gas Cost

$19 - $37

Report an error

There are 222.95 miles from New London to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in west direction and 257 miles (413.60 kilometers) by car, following the WI-29 W route.

New London and MSP Airport are 4 hours 16 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New London, WI to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Thorp, WI.

New London, WI and MSP Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 7:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New London, WI to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 11.90 gallons of gas to cover the route between New London, WI and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New London to MSP Airport is $30.93.

During the route, an average car will release 233.10 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between New London, WI and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between New London, WI and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.950287 and -90.858398, or 44º 57' 1.0332" N, 90º 51' 30.2328" W. This location is 128.49 miles away from New London, WI and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 2 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Thorp, WI, situated 130.29 miles from New London, WI and 128.93 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 2 hours 22 mins to go from New London to Thorp and 2 hours 7 mins to go from MSP to Thorp.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Paul, MN, and Minneapolis, MN.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New London, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from New London, WI to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New London, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New London »

Weather in New London and MSP

New London

Rain on Thursday.

Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Cloudy Cloudy Rain Clear day Clear day
37° 26° 43° 33° 48° 31° 40° 23° 42° 20°
15% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
2 236 degrees 6 178 degrees 13 244 degrees 7 321 degrees 8 258 degrees

MSP

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
43° 33° 47° 34° 42° 24° 34° 21° 44° 23°
97% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
4 271 degrees 7 127 degrees 12 338 degrees 6 307 degrees 7 240 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New London, WI and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 222.95 mi 358.80 km 193.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 257 mi 413.58 km 223.32 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips