Distance from New Lothrop, MI to Allen, MI

Distance

133 mi

Time

2 hours 14 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $17

Loading New Lothrop - Allen Route Map

Route map between New Lothrop and Allen Show Map

Report an error

There are 89.83 miles from New Lothrop to Allen in southwest direction and 133 miles (214.04 kilometers) by car, following the I-69 S route.

New Lothrop and Allen are 2 hours 14 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Lothrop, MI to Allen, MI. The halfway point is Dimondale, MI.

New Lothrop, MI and Allen, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:54 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Lothrop, MI to Allen, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Lothrop, MI and Allen, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Lothrop to Allen is $14.06.

During the route, an average car will release 120.81 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between New Lothrop, MI and Allen, MI

If you want to meet halfway between New Lothrop, MI and Allen, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.666210 and -84.681473, or 42º 39' 58.356" N, 84º 40' 53.3028" W. This location is 66.60 miles away from New Lothrop, MI and Allen, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Dimondale, MI, situated 65.07 miles from New Lothrop, MI and 73.38 miles from Allen, MI. It would take 1 hour 15 mins to go from New Lothrop to Dimondale and 1 hour 15 mins to go from Allen to Dimondale.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between New Lothrop, MI and Allen, MI is Lansing, MI, situated 55.63 miles from New Lothrop, MI and 77.76 miles from Allen, MI. It would take 1 hour 3 mins to go from New Lothrop to and 1 hour 18 mins to go from Allen to Lansing.


Best Hotels In or Near Allen, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allen, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Lothrop, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Lothrop, MI to Allen, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Lothrop, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Lothrop »

Weather in New Lothrop and Allen

New Lothrop

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 22°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Rain Wind Snow Snow
41° 26° 47° 23° 23° 15° 22° 10° 27° 12°
68% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 70% Rain probability
10 116 degrees 18 238 degrees 21 282 degrees 5 345 degrees 2 146 degrees

Allen

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 22°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Wind Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
44° 28° 48° 22° 22° 13° 25° 13° 29° 18°
71% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
13 121 degrees 23 253 degrees 20 284 degrees 5 23 degrees 4 115 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Lothrop, MI and Allen, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 89.83 mi 144.57 km 78.06 nautical mi
Driving distance 133 mi 214.35 km 115.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips