Distance from New Lothrop, MI to Flushing, MI

Distance

10 mi

Time

21 minutes

Gas Cost

$1 - $1

Loading New Lothrop - Flushing Route Map

Route map between New Lothrop and Flushing Show Map

Report an error

There are 7.05 miles from New Lothrop to Flushing in southeast direction and 10 miles (16.09 kilometers) by car, following the North Seymour Road route.

New Lothrop and Flushing are 21 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Lothrop, MI to Flushing, MI.

New Lothrop, MI and Flushing, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:48 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Lothrop, MI to Flushing, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 0.45 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Lothrop, MI and Flushing, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Lothrop to Flushing is $1.02.

During the route, an average car will release 8.76 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between New Lothrop, MI and Flushing, MI

If you want to meet halfway between New Lothrop, MI and Flushing, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.117699 and -83.883331, or 43º 7' 3.7164" N, 83º 52' 59.9916" W. This location is 4.83 miles away from New Lothrop, MI and Flushing, MI and it would take approximately 10 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.


Best Hotels In or Near Flushing, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Flushing, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Lothrop, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Lothrop, MI to Flushing, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Lothrop, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Lothrop »

Weather in New Lothrop and Flushing

New Lothrop

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 48°F on Sunday.

Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Snow
40° 15° 38° 25° 34° 17° 46° 25° 48° 29°
73% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
9 132 degrees 16 258 degrees 2 156 degrees 11 132 degrees 17 249 degrees

Flushing

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 49°F on Sunday.

Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Snow
41° 15° 38° 26° 35° 18° 46° 26° 49° 30°
72% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
9 134 degrees 15 258 degrees 2 161 degrees 12 134 degrees 18 249 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Lothrop, MI and Flushing, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 7.05 mi 11.35 km 6.13 nautical mi
Driving distance 10 mi 15.54 km 8.39 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips