Distance from Newburg, WI to Altoona, WI

Distance

244 mi

Time

3 hours 59 mins

Gas Cost

$18 - $35

Report an error

There are 193.33 miles from Newburg to Altoona in northwest direction and 244 miles (392.68 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 N and I-90 and I-94 W route.

Newburg and Altoona are 3 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Newburg, WI to Altoona, WI. The halfway point is Lake Delton, WI.

Newburg, WI and Altoona, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 3:44 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Newburg, WI to Altoona, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 11.32 gallons of gas to cover the route between Newburg, WI and Altoona, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Newburg to Altoona is $28.86.

During the route, an average car will release 221.77 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Altoona, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Altoona, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Newburg, WI and Altoona, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Newburg, WI and Altoona, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.605476 and -89.803741, or 43º 36' 19.7136" N, 89º 48' 13.4676" W. This location is 122.25 miles away from Newburg, WI and Altoona, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 59 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lake Delton, WI, situated 121.3 miles from Newburg, WI and 124.93 miles from Altoona, WI. It would take 2 hours 14 mins to go from Newburg to Lake Delton and 1 hour 59 mins to go from Altoona to Lake Delton.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Newburg, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Newburg, WI to Altoona, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Newburg, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Newburg »

Weather in Newburg and Altoona

Newburg

Light rain today through Saturday, with high temperatures rising to 81°F on Saturday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
73° 62° 73° 59° 73° 59° 78° 60° 80° 65°
88% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
6 233 degrees 5 51 degrees 6 156 degrees 10 170 degrees 6 196 degrees

Altoona

Light rain on Wednesday through Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 84°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
81° 59° 83° 59° 84° 68° 84° 69° 81° 65°
17% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
4 264 degrees 8 159 degrees 12 162 degrees 13 186 degrees 5 263 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Newburg, WI and Altoona, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 193.33 mi 311.14 km 168 nautical mi
Driving distance 244 mi 393.47 km 212.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips