Distance from Newburg, WI to Fond Du Lac, WI

Distance

42 mi

Time

46 minutes

Gas Cost

$3 - $5

There are 30.95 miles from Newburg to Fond Du Lac in northwest direction and 42 miles (67.59 kilometers) by car, following the I-41 and US-41 route.

Newburg and Fond Du Lac are 46 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Newburg, WI to Fond Du Lac, WI. The halfway point is Allenton, WI.

Newburg, WI and Fond Du Lac, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:05 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Newburg, WI to Fond Du Lac, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 1.69 gallons of gas to cover the route between Newburg, WI and Fond Du Lac, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Newburg to Fond Du Lac is $3.67.

During the route, an average car will release 33.12 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Fond Du Lac, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Fond Du Lac, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Newburg, WI and Fond Du Lac, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Newburg, WI and Fond Du Lac, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.479214 and -88.366890, or 43º 28' 45.1704" N, 88º 22' 0.804" W. This location is 21.05 miles away from Newburg, WI and Fond Du Lac, WI and it would take approximately 23 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Allenton, WI, situated 15 miles from Newburg, WI and 28 miles from Fond Du Lac, WI. It would take 22 minutes to go from Newburg to Allenton and 26 minutes to go from Fond Du Lac to Allenton.



Weather in Newburg and Fond Du Lac

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Newburg, WI and Fond Du Lac, WI:

Newburg

Rain today through Wednesday.

Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Rain Rain Rain Rain Clear day
89° 71° 81° 69° 83° 65° 78° 63° 80° 61°
47% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 203 degrees 8 317 degrees 7 323 degrees 10 28 degrees 6 36 degrees

Fond Du Lac

Heavy rain today through Wednesday.

Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Rain Rain Rain Rain Clear day
91° 73° 85° 70° 84° 65° 80° 64° 81° 61°
66% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
7 206 degrees 7 318 degrees 7 324 degrees 9 25 degrees 6 69 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Newburg, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Newburg, WI to Fond Du Lac, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Newburg, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Newburg »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Newburg, WI and Fond Du Lac, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 30.95 mi 49.81 km 26.89 nautical mi
Driving distance 42 mi 67.75 km 36.58 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips