Distance from Newburg, WI to Howards Grove, WI

Distance

40 mi

Time

52 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $5

There are 30.01 miles from Newburg to Howards Grove in northeast direction and 40 miles (64.37 kilometers) by car, following the WI-57 route.

Newburg and Howards Grove are 52 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Newburg, WI to Howards Grove, WI. The halfway point is Waldo, WI.

Newburg, WI and Howards Grove, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Newburg, WI to Howards Grove, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 1.59 gallons of gas to cover the route between Newburg, WI and Howards Grove, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Newburg to Howards Grove is $3.46.

During the route, an average car will release 31.10 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Howards Grove, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Howards Grove, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Newburg, WI and Howards Grove, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Newburg, WI and Howards Grove, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.652176 and -87.940956, or 43º 39' 7.8336" N, 87º 56' 27.4416" W. This location is 19.76 miles away from Newburg, WI and Howards Grove, WI and it would take approximately 26 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Waldo, WI, situated 22 miles from Newburg, WI and 18 miles from Howards Grove, WI. It would take 30 minutes to go from Newburg to Waldo and 23 minutes to go from Howards Grove to Waldo.



Weather in Newburg and Howards Grove

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Newburg, WI and Howards Grove, WI:

Newburg

Light rain tomorrow through Tuesday.

Wed
Sep 23
Thu
Sep 24
Fri
Sep 25
Sat
Sep 26
Sun
Sep 27
Clear day Rain Wind Rain Partly cloudy day
79° 54° 74° 55° 77° 58° 76° 62° 73° 57°
4% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
7 254 degrees 8 224 degrees 13 202 degrees 12 225 degrees 12 273 degrees

Howards Grove

Rain tomorrow through Tuesday.

Wed
Sep 23
Thu
Sep 24
Fri
Sep 25
Sat
Sep 26
Sun
Sep 27
Clear day Rain Wind Wind Rain
79° 57° 72° 56° 75° 59° 74° 63° 72° 56°
3% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 46% Rain probability
7 255 degrees 8 221 degrees 12 196 degrees 12 217 degrees 13 273 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Newburg, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Newburg, WI to Howards Grove, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Newburg, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Newburg »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Newburg, WI and Howards Grove, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 30.01 mi 48.29 km 26.08 nautical mi
Driving distance 40 mi 63.60 km 34.34 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips