Distance from Newburg, WI to LGA Airport

Distance

929 mi

Time

14 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$64 - $125

Report an error

There are 748.28 miles from Newburg to LaGuardia Airport (LGA) in southeast direction and 929 miles (1,495.08 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Newburg and LGA Airport are 14 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Newburg, WI to LGA Airport. The halfway point is Richfield, OH.

Please note the time difference between Newburg, WI and LGA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Newburg is 7:21 am and the current time in LGA Airport is 8:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Newburg, WI to LGA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 43 gallons of gas to cover the route between Newburg, WI and LGA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Newburg to LGA Airport is $104.05.

During the route, an average car will release 842.40 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near LGA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to LGA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Newburg, WI and LGA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Newburg, WI and LGA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.262493 and -81.623772, or 41º 15' 44.9748" N, 81º 37' 25.5792" W. This location is 464.37 miles away from Newburg, WI and LGA Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Richfield, OH, situated 468.89 miles from Newburg, WI and 459.72 miles from LGA Airport. It would take 7 hours 28 mins to go from Newburg to Richfield and 7 hours 9 mins to go from LGA to Richfield.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Newburg, WI and LGA Airport is Cleveland, OH, situated 466.09 miles from Newburg, WI and 473.38 miles from LGA Airport. It would take 7 hours 29 mins to go from Newburg to and 7 hours 26 mins to go from LGA to Cleveland.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL, and Milwaukee, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Newburg, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Newburg, WI to LGA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Newburg, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Newburg »

Weather in Newburg and LGA

Newburg

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Feb 17
Tue
Feb 18
Wed
Feb 19
Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Snow Rain Clear day Clear day Wind
35° 21° 34° 15° 16° -4° 31°
88% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
12 136 degrees 17 298 degrees 13 305 degrees 10 293 degrees 14 243 degrees

LGA

Light rain tomorrow.

Mon
Feb 17
Tue
Feb 18
Wed
Feb 19
Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
47° 34° 50° 35° 45° 32° 34° 27° 36° 23°
10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
5 353 degrees 9 138 degrees 10 316 degrees 8 335 degrees 8 315 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Newburg, WI and LGA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 748.28 mi 1,204.24 km 650.24 nautical mi
Driving distance 929 mi 1,494.66 km 807.05 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips