Distance from North Canton, CT to Ansonia, CT

Distance

51 mi

Time

1 hour 3 mins

Gas Cost

$4 - $7

Report an error

There are 39.25 miles from North Canton to Ansonia in southwest direction and 51 miles (82.08 kilometers) by car, following the CT 8 S route.

North Canton and Ansonia are 1 hour 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from North Canton, CT to Ansonia, CT. The halfway point is Northfield, CT.

North Canton, CT and Ansonia, CT are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:43 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from North Canton, CT to Ansonia, CT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 2.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between North Canton, CT and Ansonia, CT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from North Canton to Ansonia is $5.70.

During the route, an average car will release 46.18 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Ansonia, CT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ansonia, CT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between North Canton, CT and Ansonia, CT

If you want to meet halfway between North Canton, CT and Ansonia, CT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.702034 and -73.075264, or 41º 42' 7.3224" N, 73º 4' 30.9504" W. This location is 25.46 miles away from North Canton, CT and Ansonia, CT and it would take approximately 31 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Northfield, CT, situated 24.77 miles from North Canton, CT and 27.08 miles from Ansonia, CT. It would take 40 minutes to go from North Canton to Northfield and 34 minutes to go from Ansonia to Northfield.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Waterbury, CT.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in North Canton, CT

Planning on renting a car to go from North Canton, CT to Ansonia, CT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near North Canton, CT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in North Canton »

Weather in North Canton and Ansonia

North Canton

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
55° 36° 46° 37° 46° 27° 35° 24° 33° 18°
41% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
3 80 degrees 6 64 degrees 12 258 degrees 11 255 degrees 7 291 degrees

Ansonia

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
50° 37° 47° 41° 48° 30° 37° 27° 35° 23°
74% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
3 136 degrees 8 75 degrees 14 251 degrees 12 259 degrees 8 285 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between North Canton, CT and Ansonia, CT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 39.25 mi 63.16 km 34.11 nautical mi
Driving distance 51 mi 81.94 km 44.24 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips