Distance from North Fond Du Lac, WI to Fairland, OK

Distance

751 mi

Time

11 hours 20 mins

Gas Cost

$52 - $101

Report an error

There are 591.60 miles from North Fond Du Lac to Fairland in southwest direction and 751 miles (1,208.62 kilometers) by car, following the I-44 W route.

North Fond Du Lac and Fairland are 11 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from North Fond Du Lac, WI to Fairland, OK. The halfway point is Hamel, IL.

North Fond Du Lac, WI and Fairland, OK are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 4:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from North Fond Du Lac, WI to Fairland, OK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 34.76 gallons of gas to cover the route between North Fond Du Lac, WI and Fairland, OK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from North Fond Du Lac to Fairland is $84.11.

During the route, an average car will release 680.95 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Fairland, OK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Fairland, OK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between North Fond Du Lac, WI and Fairland, OK

If you want to meet halfway between North Fond Du Lac, WI and Fairland, OK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.876562 and -89.833004, or 38º 52' 35.6232" N, 89º 49' 58.8144" W. This location is 375.37 miles away from North Fond Du Lac, WI and Fairland, OK and it would take approximately 5 hours 40 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hamel, IL, situated 396.74 miles from North Fond Du Lac, WI and 354.58 miles from Fairland, OK. It would take 6 hours 1 min to go from North Fond Du Lac to Hamel and 5 hours 20 mins to go from Fairland to Hamel.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between North Fond Du Lac, WI and Fairland, OK is Saint Louis, MO, situated 427.47 miles from North Fond Du Lac, WI and 324.36 miles from Fairland, OK. It would take 6 hours 35 mins to go from North Fond Du Lac to Saint Louis and 4 hours 49 mins to go from Fairland to Saint Louis.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in North Fond Du Lac, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from North Fond Du Lac, WI to Fairland, OK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near North Fond Du Lac, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in North Fond Du Lac »

Weather in North Fond Du Lac and Fairland

North Fond Du Lac

Light snow on Tuesday.

Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Snow Fog
35° 19° 38° 26° 36° 21° 36° 27° 30° 18°
14% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
13 222 degrees 14 247 degrees 8 28 degrees 17 40 degrees 18 357 degrees

Fairland

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Wednesday.

Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Snow
56° 25° 48° 41° 54° 40° 47° 36° 39° 29°
5% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 45% Rain probability
10 184 degrees 9 157 degrees 10 250 degrees 10 307 degrees 16 330 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between North Fond Du Lac, WI and Fairland, OK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 591.60 mi 952.09 km 514.09 nautical mi
Driving distance 751 mi 1,208.20 km 652.38 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips