Distance from North Freedom, WI to Charlemont, MA

Distance

1,076 mi

Time

17 hours 7 mins

Gas Cost

$65 - $127

There are 858.79 miles from North Freedom to Charlemont in east direction and 1,076 miles (1,731.65 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

North Freedom and Charlemont are 17 hours 7 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from North Freedom, WI to Charlemont, MA. The halfway point is Cleveland, OH.

Please note the time difference between North Freedom, WI and Charlemont, MA is 1 hour. The current time in North Freedom is 5:09 am and the current time in Charlemont is 6:09 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from North Freedom, WI to Charlemont, MA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 43.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between North Freedom, WI and Charlemont, MA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from North Freedom to Charlemont is $91.64.

During the route, an average car will release 846.89 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Charlemont, MA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Charlemont, MA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between North Freedom, WI and Charlemont, MA

If you want to meet halfway between North Freedom, WI and Charlemont, MA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.483698 and -81.714729, or 41º 29' 1.3128" N, 81º 42' 53.0244" W. This location is 538.17 miles away from North Freedom, WI and Charlemont, MA and it would take approximately 8 hours 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest and also the major city is Cleveland, OH, situated 545.11 miles from North Freedom, WI and 532.49 miles from Charlemont, MA. It would take 8 hours 18 mins to go from North Freedom to Cleveland and 8 hours 53 mins to go from Charlemont to Cleveland.



Weather in North Freedom and Charlemont

Compare the weather today and the next four days in North Freedom, WI and Charlemont, MA:

North Freedom

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Dec 4
Sat
Dec 5
Sun
Dec 6
Mon
Dec 7
Tue
Dec 8
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
38° 26° 37° 21° 36° 21° 38° 21° 39° 17°
8% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
7 311 degrees 2 84 degrees 4 323 degrees 4 358 degrees 5 229 degrees

Charlemont

Rain tomorrow.

Fri
Dec 4
Sat
Dec 5
Sun
Dec 6
Mon
Dec 7
Tue
Dec 8
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
55° 29° 43° 35° 38° 24° 37° 19° 35° 17°
14% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
7 222 degrees 10 336 degrees 14 303 degrees 7 303 degrees 6 318 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in North Freedom, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from North Freedom, WI to Charlemont, MA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near North Freedom, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in North Freedom »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between North Freedom, WI and Charlemont, MA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 858.79 mi 1,382.08 km 746.26 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,076 mi 1,732.20 km 935.31 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips