Distance from North Freedom, WI to DCA Airport

Distance

907 mi

Time

13 hours 58 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $112

There are 738.35 miles from North Freedom to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in southeast direction and 907 miles (1,459.68 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

North Freedom and DCA Airport are 13 hours 58 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from North Freedom, WI to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Stony Ridge, OH.

Please note the time difference between North Freedom, WI and DCA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in North Freedom is 2:18 pm and the current time in DCA Airport is 3:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from North Freedom, WI to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 36.43 gallons of gas to cover the route between North Freedom, WI and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from North Freedom to DCA Airport is $80.87.

During the route, an average car will release 713.71 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between North Freedom, WI and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between North Freedom, WI and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.541393 and -83.482323, or 41º 32' 29.0148" N, 83º 28' 56.3628" W. This location is 453.54 miles away from North Freedom, WI and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 59 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Stony Ridge, OH, situated 448 miles from North Freedom, WI and 463 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 6 hours 51 mins to go from North Freedom to Stony Ridge and 7 hours 8 mins to go from DCA to Stony Ridge.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between North Freedom, WI and DCA Airport is Toledo, OH, situated 446 miles from North Freedom, WI and 475 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 6 hours 49 mins to go from North Freedom to and 7 hours 20 mins to go from DCA to Toledo.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Weather in North Freedom and DCA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in North Freedom, WI and DCA Airport:

North Freedom

Possible light rain on Wednesday.

Fri
Sep 18
Sat
Sep 19
Sun
Sep 20
Mon
Sep 21
Tue
Sep 22
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
61° 42° 65° 38° 69° 41° 71° 47° 78° 54°
31% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
5 59 degrees 6 166 degrees 10 164 degrees 11 189 degrees 8 222 degrees

DCA

Light rain today.

Fri
Sep 18
Sat
Sep 19
Sun
Sep 20
Mon
Sep 21
Tue
Sep 22
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
72° 62° 66° 51° 65° 51° 66° 50° 70° 48°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
9 7 degrees 8 18 degrees 7 32 degrees 6 32 degrees 5 298 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in North Freedom, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from North Freedom, WI to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near North Freedom, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in North Freedom »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between North Freedom, WI and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 738.35 mi 1,188.25 km 641.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 907 mi 1,459.80 km 788.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips