Distance from North Freedom, WI to Onset, MA

Distance

1,217 mi

Time

18 hours 51 mins

Gas Cost

$73 - $143

There are 981.99 miles from North Freedom to Onset in east direction and 1,217 miles (1,958.57 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

North Freedom and Onset are 18 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from North Freedom, WI to Onset, MA. The halfway point is Conneaut, OH.

Please note the time difference between North Freedom, WI and Onset, MA is 1 hour. The current time in North Freedom is 7:29 am and the current time in Onset is 8:29 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from North Freedom, WI to Onset, MA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 48.88 gallons of gas to cover the route between North Freedom, WI and Onset, MA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from North Freedom to Onset is $103.14.

During the route, an average car will release 957.71 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Onset, MA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Onset, MA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between North Freedom, WI and Onset, MA

If you want to meet halfway between North Freedom, WI and Onset, MA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.913392 and -80.515575, or 41º 54' 48.2112" N, 80º 30' 56.07" W. This location is 608.59 miles away from North Freedom, WI and Onset, MA and it would take approximately 9 hours 25 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Conneaut, OH, situated 615 miles from North Freedom, WI and 604 miles from Onset, MA. It would take 9 hours 23 mins to go from North Freedom to Conneaut and 9 hours 35 mins to go from Onset to Conneaut.



Weather in North Freedom and Onset

Compare the weather today and the next four days in North Freedom, WI and Onset, MA:

North Freedom

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
33° 22° 36° 17° 41° 19° 34° 19° 40° 19°
17% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
13 346 degrees 8 323 degrees 5 308 degrees 6 302 degrees 8 273 degrees

Onset

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
62° 42° 62° 46° 47° 41° 47° 35° 52° 39°
98% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
18 157 degrees 18 201 degrees 14 236 degrees 11 256 degrees 10 242 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in North Freedom, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from North Freedom, WI to Onset, MA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near North Freedom, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in North Freedom »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between North Freedom, WI and Onset, MA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 981.99 mi 1,580.36 km 853.33 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,217 mi 1,958.85 km 1,057.70 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips