Distance from North Haverhill, NH to CLT Airport

Distance

933 mi

Time

15 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$65 - $125

Report an error

There are 774.30 miles from North Haverhill to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in southwest direction and 933 miles (1,501.52 kilometers) by car, following the I-91 S route.

North Haverhill and CLT Airport are 15 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from North Haverhill, NH to CLT Airport. The halfway point is Abingdon, MD.

North Haverhill, NH and CLT Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:46 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from North Haverhill, NH to CLT Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 43.19 gallons of gas to cover the route between North Haverhill, NH and CLT Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from North Haverhill to CLT Airport is $104.52.

During the route, an average car will release 846.17 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near CLT Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to CLT Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between North Haverhill, NH and CLT Airport

If you want to meet halfway between North Haverhill, NH and CLT Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.466606 and -76.297012, or 39º 27' 59.7816" N, 76º 17' 49.2432" W. This location is 466.45 miles away from North Haverhill, NH and CLT Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Abingdon, MD, situated 464.03 miles from North Haverhill, NH and 468.6 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 7 hours 51 mins to go from North Haverhill to Abingdon and 7 hours 31 mins to go from CLT to Abingdon.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between North Haverhill, NH and CLT Airport is Baltimore, MD, situated 487.22 miles from North Haverhill, NH and 444.3 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 8 hours 16 mins to go from North Haverhill to and 7 hours 5 mins to go from CLT to Baltimore.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Washington, DC,Alexandria, VA,Arlington, VA,Henrico, VA,Richmond, VA,Durham, NC,Greensboro, NC,High Point, NC, and Charlotte, NC.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in North Haverhill, NH

Planning on renting a car to go from North Haverhill, NH to CLT Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near North Haverhill, NH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in North Haverhill »

Weather in North Haverhill and CLT

North Haverhill

Possible light snow today.

Tue
Feb 18
Wed
Feb 19
Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
39° 39° 18° 30° -3° 38°
63% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
9 152 degrees 10 298 degrees 6 321 degrees 4 231 degrees 2 283 degrees

CLT

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Feb 18
Wed
Feb 19
Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
60° 46° 60° 43° 44° 34° 46° 26° 55° 22°
94% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
5 198 degrees 9 36 degrees 8 39 degrees 7 23 degrees 4 226 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between North Haverhill, NH and CLT Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 774.30 mi 1,246.11 km 672.85 nautical mi
Driving distance 933 mi 1,501.35 km 810.67 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips