Distance from North Haverhill, NH to Lebanon, NH

Distance

42 mi

Time

55 minutes

Gas Cost

$3 - $6

Report an error

There are 32.63 miles from North Haverhill to Lebanon in southwest direction and 42 miles (67.59 kilometers) by car, following the I-91 S route.

North Haverhill and Lebanon are 55 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from North Haverhill, NH to Lebanon, NH. The halfway point is North Thetford, VT.

North Haverhill, NH and Lebanon, NH are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:13 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from North Haverhill, NH to Lebanon, NH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 1.93 gallons of gas to cover the route between North Haverhill, NH and Lebanon, NH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from North Haverhill to Lebanon is $4.66.

During the route, an average car will release 37.76 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Lebanon, NH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lebanon, NH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between North Haverhill, NH and Lebanon, NH

If you want to meet halfway between North Haverhill, NH and Lebanon, NH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.862690 and -72.189697, or 43º 51' 45.684" N, 72º 11' 22.9092" W. This location is 20.81 miles away from North Haverhill, NH and Lebanon, NH and it would take approximately 27 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is North Thetford, VT, situated 21.52 miles from North Haverhill, NH and 19.92 miles from Lebanon, NH. It would take 33 minutes to go from North Haverhill to North Thetford and 26 minutes to go from Lebanon to North Thetford.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in North Haverhill, NH

Planning on renting a car to go from North Haverhill, NH to Lebanon, NH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near North Haverhill, NH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in North Haverhill »

Weather in North Haverhill and Lebanon

North Haverhill

Possible light snow today.

Tue
Feb 18
Wed
Feb 19
Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
39° 39° 18° 30° -3° 38°
63% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
9 152 degrees 10 298 degrees 6 321 degrees 4 231 degrees 2 283 degrees

Lebanon

Light snow today.

Tue
Feb 18
Wed
Feb 19
Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
39° 14° 39° 11° 23° 30° -3° 39° 10°
78% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
8 143 degrees 10 292 degrees 6 313 degrees 4 251 degrees 4 273 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between North Haverhill, NH and Lebanon, NH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 32.63 mi 52.51 km 28.35 nautical mi
Driving distance 42 mi 66.99 km 36.17 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips