Distance from North Waterboro, ME to Adams, NE

Distance

1,603 mi

Time

1 day 1 hour

Gas Cost

$111 - $215

Report an error

There are 1,334.95 miles from North Waterboro to Adams in west direction and 1,603 miles (2,579.78 kilometers) by car, following the I-87 N route.

North Waterboro and Adams are 1 day 1 hour far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from North Waterboro, ME to Adams, NE. The halfway point is Lindsey, OH.

Please note the time difference between North Waterboro, ME and Adams, NE is 1 hour. The current time in North Waterboro is 4:45 am and the current time in Adams is 3:45 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from North Waterboro, ME to Adams, NE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 74.21 gallons of gas to cover the route between North Waterboro, ME and Adams, NE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from North Waterboro to Adams is $179.58.

During the route, an average car will release 1,453.87 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Adams, NE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Adams, NE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between North Waterboro, ME and Adams, NE

If you want to meet halfway between North Waterboro, ME and Adams, NE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.447833 and -83.178415, or 41º 26' 52.1988" N, 83º 10' 42.294" W. This location is 801.44 miles away from North Waterboro, ME and Adams, NE and it would take approximately 12 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lindsey, OH, situated 824.22 miles from North Waterboro, ME and 788.75 miles from Adams, NE. It would take 13 hours 16 mins to go from North Waterboro to Lindsey and 12 hours 16 mins to go from Adams to Lindsey.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between North Waterboro, ME and Adams, NE is Toledo, OH, situated 849.05 miles from North Waterboro, ME and 771.03 miles from Adams, NE. It would take 13 hours 35 mins to go from North Waterboro to Toledo and 11 hours 57 mins to go from Adams to Toledo.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in North Waterboro, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from North Waterboro, ME to Adams, NE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near North Waterboro, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in North Waterboro »

Weather in North Waterboro and Adams

North Waterboro

Mixed precipitation on Tuesday through Thursday.

Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
27° 39° 17° 44° 18° 52° 22° 47° 34°
7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 87% Rain probability
5 238 degrees 8 253 degrees 4 245 degrees 5 240 degrees 4 34 degrees

Adams

Mixed precipitation on Sunday through Tuesday.

Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Clear day Clear day Rain Snow Snow
47° 16° 56° 25° 51° 31° 48° 29° 42° 28°
5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 60% Rain probability
14 217 degrees 11 216 degrees 8 39 degrees 10 29 degrees 15 357 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between North Waterboro, ME and Adams, NE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,334.95 mi 2,148.39 km 1,160.04 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,603 mi 2,579.57 km 1,392.86 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips