Distance from Northville, MI to Ann Arbor, MI

Distance

22 mi

Time

24 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $4

There are 16.84 miles from Northville to Ann Arbor in southwest direction and 22 miles (35.41 kilometers) by car, following the M 14 W route.

Northville and Ann Arbor are 24 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Northville, MI to Ann Arbor, MI. The halfway point is Superior Township, MI.

Northville, MI and Ann Arbor, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:27 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Northville, MI to Ann Arbor, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 0.87 gallons of gas to cover the route between Northville, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Northville to Ann Arbor is $2.67.

During the route, an average car will release 17.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Ann Arbor, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ann Arbor, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Northville, MI and Ann Arbor, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Northville, MI and Ann Arbor, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.340748 and -83.601845, or 42º 20' 26.6928" N, 83º 36' 6.642" W. This location is 10.81 miles away from Northville, MI and Ann Arbor, MI and it would take approximately 12 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Superior Township, MI, situated 16 miles from Northville, MI and 12 miles from Ann Arbor, MI. It would take 20 minutes to go from Northville to Superior Township and 16 minutes to go from Ann Arbor to Superior Township.



Weather in Northville and Ann Arbor

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Northville, MI and Ann Arbor, MI:

Northville

Rain today through Friday.

Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
80° 63° 86° 61° 79° 57° 69° 46° 74° 49°
59% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 43% Rain probability
7 261 degrees 6 200 degrees 15 267 degrees 9 316 degrees 6 215 degrees

Ann Arbor

Rain today through Friday.

Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
81° 62° 86° 61° 79° 57° 69° 45° 74° 48°
49% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
8 270 degrees 7 205 degrees 15 268 degrees 9 318 degrees 7 222 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Northville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Northville, MI to Ann Arbor, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Northville, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Northville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Northville, MI and Ann Arbor, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 16.84 mi 27.11 km 14.64 nautical mi
Driving distance 22 mi 34.80 km 18.79 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips