Distance from Oakfield, WI to Andersonville, TN

Distance

677 mi

Time

10 hours 56 mins

Gas Cost

$50 - $97

Report an error

There are 569.60 miles from Oakfield to Andersonville in southeast direction and 677 miles (1,089.53 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 E route.

Oakfield and Andersonville are 10 hours 56 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Oakfield, WI to Andersonville, TN. The halfway point is Beech Grove, IN.

Please note the time difference between Oakfield, WI and Andersonville, TN is 1 hour. The current time in Oakfield is 3:23 pm and the current time in Andersonville is 4:23 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Oakfield, WI to Andersonville, TN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 31.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between Oakfield, WI and Andersonville, TN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Oakfield to Andersonville is $80.92.

During the route, an average car will release 614.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Andersonville, TN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Andersonville, TN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Oakfield, WI and Andersonville, TN

If you want to meet halfway between Oakfield, WI and Andersonville, TN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.71785 and -86.108255, or 39º 43' 4.26" N, 86º 6' 29.718" W. This location is 338.73 miles away from Oakfield, WI and Andersonville, TN and it would take approximately 5 hours 28 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Beech Grove, IN, situated 341.03 miles from Oakfield, WI and 331.77 miles from Andersonville, TN. It would take 5 hours 44 mins to go from Oakfield to Beech Grove and 5 hours 16 mins to go from Andersonville to Beech Grove.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Oakfield, WI and Andersonville, TN is Indianapolis, IN, situated 335.32 miles from Oakfield, WI and 334.96 miles from Andersonville, TN. It would take 5 hours 39 mins to go from Oakfield to Indianapolis and 5 hours 22 mins to go from Andersonville to Indianapolis.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Oakfield, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Oakfield, WI to Andersonville, TN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Oakfield, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Oakfield »

Weather in Oakfield and Andersonville

Oakfield

Flurries on Thursday and Friday.

Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Snow Snow
20° 24° 31° 16° 35° 28° 37° 31°
15% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 78% Rain probability
5 308 degrees 11 223 degrees 16 200 degrees 8 145 degrees 11 60 degrees

Andersonville

Light rain on Friday.

Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
32° 18° 38° 20° 46° 19° 50° 28° 50° 36°
5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 93% Rain probability
7 0 degrees 6 12 degrees 3 62 degrees 2 51 degrees 3 146 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Oakfield, WI and Andersonville, TN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 569.60 mi 916.67 km 494.97 nautical mi
Driving distance 677 mi 1,090.26 km 588.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips