Distance from Oakfield, WI to BWI Airport

Distance

863 mi

Time

13 hours 20 mins

Gas Cost

$64 - $124

Report an error

There are 688.77 miles from Oakfield to Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI) in southeast direction and 863 miles (1,388.86 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Oakfield and BWI Airport are 13 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Oakfield, WI to BWI Airport. The halfway point is Vickery, OH.

Please note the time difference between Oakfield, WI and BWI Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Oakfield is 7:56 pm and the current time in BWI Airport is 8:56 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Oakfield, WI to BWI Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 39.93 gallons of gas to cover the route between Oakfield, WI and BWI Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Oakfield to BWI Airport is $103.02.

During the route, an average car will release 782.33 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near BWI Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BWI Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Oakfield, WI and BWI Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Oakfield, WI and BWI Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.361584 and -82.899986, or 41º 21' 41.7024" N, 82º 53' 59.9496" W. This location is 431.26 miles away from Oakfield, WI and BWI Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 40 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vickery, OH, situated 429.26 miles from Oakfield, WI and 433.58 miles from BWI Airport. It would take 6 hours 57 mins to go from Oakfield to Vickery and 6 hours 51 mins to go from BWI to Vickery.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL, and Milwaukee, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Oakfield, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Oakfield, WI to BWI Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Oakfield, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Oakfield »

Weather in Oakfield and BWI

Oakfield

Light snow today and Friday.

Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Wed
Jan 29
Snow Fog Fog Fog Fog
34° 30° 33° 27° 33° 25° 31° 21° 33° 20°
65% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
8 313 degrees 11 286 degrees 6 320 degrees 5 335 degrees 5 79 degrees

BWI

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Wed
Jan 29
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
51° 39° 47° 33° 48° 31° 46° 33° 45° 29°
99% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
9 339 degrees 8 272 degrees 9 285 degrees 10 309 degrees 7 329 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Oakfield, WI and BWI Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 688.77 mi 1,108.47 km 598.53 nautical mi
Driving distance 863 mi 1,388.08 km 749.50 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips