Distance from Oakfield, WI to DCA Airport

Distance

860 mi

Time

13 hours 28 mins

Gas Cost

$55 - $106

There are 683.69 miles from Oakfield to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in southeast direction and 860 miles (1,384.04 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Oakfield and DCA Airport are 13 hours 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Oakfield, WI to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Vickery, OH.

Please note the time difference between Oakfield, WI and DCA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Oakfield is 5:58 pm and the current time in DCA Airport is 6:58 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Oakfield, WI to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 34.53 gallons of gas to cover the route between Oakfield, WI and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Oakfield to DCA Airport is $76.66.

During the route, an average car will release 676.56 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Oakfield, WI and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Oakfield, WI and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.378193 and -82.953773, or 41º 22' 41.4948" N, 82º 57' 13.5828" W. This location is 429.93 miles away from Oakfield, WI and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vickery, OH, situated 429 miles from Oakfield, WI and 434 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 6 hours 57 mins to go from Oakfield to Vickery and 6 hours 58 mins to go from DCA to Vickery.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL, and Milwaukee, WI.


Weather in Oakfield and DCA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Oakfield, WI and DCA Airport:

Oakfield

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Sep 18
Sat
Sep 19
Sun
Sep 20
Mon
Sep 21
Tue
Sep 22
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
61° 42° 64° 38° 69° 42° 73° 48° 76° 53°
10% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
7 53 degrees 5 167 degrees 11 164 degrees 14 189 degrees 11 223 degrees

DCA

Light rain today.

Fri
Sep 18
Sat
Sep 19
Sun
Sep 20
Mon
Sep 21
Tue
Sep 22
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
72° 62° 66° 51° 65° 51° 66° 50° 70° 48°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
9 7 degrees 8 18 degrees 7 32 degrees 6 32 degrees 5 298 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Oakfield, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Oakfield, WI to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Oakfield, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Oakfield »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Oakfield, WI and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 683.69 mi 1,100.29 km 594.11 nautical mi
Driving distance 860 mi 1,383.81 km 747.20 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips