Distance from Oakfield, WI to IAH Airport

Distance

1,236 mi

Time

19 hours 25 mins

Gas Cost

$92 - $178

Report an error

There are 1,017.15 miles from Oakfield to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in southwest direction and 1,236 miles (1,989.15 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 S route.

Oakfield and IAH Airport are 19 hours 25 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Oakfield, WI to IAH Airport. The halfway point is Gosnell, AR.

Oakfield, WI and IAH Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 8:39 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Oakfield, WI to IAH Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 57.20 gallons of gas to cover the route between Oakfield, WI and IAH Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Oakfield to IAH Airport is $148.72.

During the route, an average car will release 1,120.65 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near IAH Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAH Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Oakfield, WI and IAH Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Oakfield, WI and IAH Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.997395 and -89.921005, or 35º 59' 50.622" N, 89º 55' 15.618" W. This location is 617.75 miles away from Oakfield, WI and IAH Airport and it would take approximately 9 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Gosnell, AR, situated 634.26 miles from Oakfield, WI and 607.84 miles from IAH Airport. It would take 10 hours 17 mins to go from Oakfield to Gosnell and 10 hours 29 mins to go from IAH to Gosnell.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Springfield, IL,Saint Louis, MO, and Little Rock, AR.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Oakfield, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Oakfield, WI to IAH Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Oakfield, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Oakfield »

Weather in Oakfield and IAH

Oakfield

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Tue
Nov 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Cloudy
35° 24° 42° 23° 44° 29° 46° 30° 39° 29°
8% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 33% Rain probability
10 288 degrees 11 242 degrees 10 250 degrees 12 236 degrees 9 358 degrees

IAH

Light rain today and Thursday.

Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Tue
Nov 26
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
74° 53° 65° 44° 69° 41° 77° 46° 83° 64°
91% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
7 319 degrees 8 341 degrees 4 253 degrees 8 185 degrees 10 227 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Oakfield, WI and IAH Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,017.15 mi 1,636.94 km 883.88 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,236 mi 1,988.35 km 1,073.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips