Distance from Oakfield, WI to Marion, SD

Distance

497 mi

Time

7 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$28 - $54

There are 436.52 miles from Oakfield to Marion in west direction and 497 miles (799.84 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Oakfield and Marion are 7 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Oakfield, WI to Marion, SD. The halfway point is Rose Creek, MN.

Oakfield, WI and Marion, SD are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 8:18 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Oakfield, WI to Marion, SD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 19.95 gallons of gas to cover the route between Oakfield, WI and Marion, SD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Oakfield to Marion is $39.11.

During the route, an average car will release 390.90 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Marion, SD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Marion, SD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Oakfield, WI and Marion, SD

If you want to meet halfway between Oakfield, WI and Marion, SD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.671623 and -92.848541, or 43º 40' 17.8428" N, 92º 50' 54.7476" W. This location is 248.40 miles away from Oakfield, WI and Marion, SD and it would take approximately 3 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rose Creek, MN, situated 260 miles from Oakfield, WI and 249 miles from Marion, SD. It would take 4 hours 14 mins to go from Oakfield to Rose Creek and 3 hours 51 mins to go from Marion to Rose Creek.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Oakfield, WI and Marion, SD is Rochester, MN, situated 230 miles from Oakfield, WI and 279 miles from Marion, SD. It would take 3 hours 47 mins to go from Oakfield to and 4 hours 17 mins to go from Marion to Rochester.



Weather in Oakfield and Marion

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Oakfield, WI and Marion, SD:

Oakfield

Rain today through Thursday.

Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
81° 63° 74° 53° 72° 49° 83° 58° 86° 63°
64% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
8 284 degrees 8 24 degrees 11 114 degrees 12 169 degrees 13 166 degrees

Marion

Rain on Monday through Wednesday.

Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Clear day Wind Wind Rain Rain
84° 61° 86° 63° 94° 75° 87° 71° 74° 60°
1% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 84% Rain probability
9 41 degrees 19 116 degrees 22 169 degrees 17 176 degrees 15 346 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Oakfield, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Oakfield, WI to Marion, SD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Oakfield, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Oakfield »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Oakfield, WI and Marion, SD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 436.52 mi 702.51 km 379.33 nautical mi
Driving distance 497 mi 799.53 km 431.71 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips