Distance from Painesdale, MI to MDW Airport

Distance

461 mi

Time

7 hours 31 mins

Gas Cost

$38 - $74

Loading Painesdale - MDW Airport Route Map

Route map between Painesdale and MDW Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 366.01 miles from Painesdale to Midway International Airport (MDW) in south direction and 461 miles (741.91 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 S route.

Painesdale and MDW Airport are 7 hours 31 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Painesdale, MI to MDW Airport. The halfway point is Hancock, WI.

Please note the time difference between Painesdale, MI and MDW Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Painesdale is 4:57 pm and the current time in MDW Airport is 3:57 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Painesdale, MI to MDW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 21.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between Painesdale, MI and MDW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Painesdale to MDW Airport is $61.73.

During the route, an average car will release 418.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MDW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MDW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Painesdale, MI and MDW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Painesdale, MI and MDW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.098221 and -89.510643, or 44º 5' 53.5956" N, 89º 30' 38.3148" W. This location is 230.68 miles away from Painesdale, MI and MDW Airport and it would take approximately 3 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hancock, WI, situated 237.66 miles from Painesdale, MI and 224.76 miles from MDW Airport. It would take 4 hours 41 mins to go from Painesdale to Hancock and 3 hours 31 mins to go from MDW to Hancock.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Painesdale, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Painesdale, MI to MDW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Painesdale, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Painesdale »

Weather in Painesdale and MDW

Painesdale

Light rain on Monday through next Saturday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 50°F on Tuesday.

Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Tue
May 28
Wed
May 29
Wind Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
63° 50° 62° 43° 54° 42° 50° 43° 65° 44°
16% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 23% Rain probability
9 244 degrees 2 16 degrees 7 87 degrees 5 86 degrees 3 251 degrees

MDW

Rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures rising to 84°F on Tuesday.

Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Tue
May 28
Wed
May 29
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
81° 69° 73° 59° 76° 53° 84° 66° 82° 68°
80% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 60% Rain probability
9 230 degrees 3 3 degrees 6 115 degrees 10 207 degrees 14 237 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Painesdale, MI and MDW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 366.01 mi 589.03 km 318.05 nautical mi
Driving distance 461 mi 742.50 km 400.92 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips