Distance from Palmer, TN to BWI Airport

Distance

654 mi

Time

10 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$49 - $95

Loading Palmer - BWI Airport Route Map

Route map between Palmer and BWI Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 555.82 miles from Palmer to Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI) in northeast direction and 654 miles (1,052.51 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.

Palmer and BWI Airport are 10 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Palmer, TN to BWI Airport. The halfway point is Fort Chiswell, VA.

Please note the time difference between Palmer, TN and BWI Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Palmer is 11:03 am and the current time in BWI Airport is 12:03 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Palmer, TN to BWI Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 30.29 gallons of gas to cover the route between Palmer, TN and BWI Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Palmer to BWI Airport is $78.76.

During the route, an average car will release 593.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near BWI Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BWI Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Palmer, TN and BWI Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Palmer, TN and BWI Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.949318 and -80.896912, or 36º 56' 57.5448" N, 80º 53' 48.8832" W. This location is 327.15 miles away from Palmer, TN and BWI Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fort Chiswell, VA, situated 322.98 miles from Palmer, TN and 332.54 miles from BWI Airport. It would take 5 hours 21 mins to go from Palmer to Fort Chiswell and 5 hours 10 mins to go from BWI to Fort Chiswell.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Knoxville, TN.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Palmer, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Palmer, TN to BWI Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Palmer, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Palmer »

Weather in Palmer and BWI

Palmer

Light rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures rising to 85°F next Saturday.

Sat
Aug 24
Sun
Aug 25
Mon
Aug 26
Tue
Aug 27
Wed
Aug 28
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
82° 69° 73° 65° 74° 63° 77° 65° 80° 64°
75% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 23% Rain probability
3 59 degrees 6 140 degrees 6 148 degrees 5 178 degrees 4 348 degrees

BWI

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 79°F on Monday.

Sat
Aug 24
Sun
Aug 25
Mon
Aug 26
Tue
Aug 27
Wed
Aug 28
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
80° 61° 80° 62° 79° 65° 81° 68° 86° 70°
5% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 28% Rain probability
7 29 degrees 8 65 degrees 10 70 degrees 7 93 degrees 5 199 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Palmer, TN and BWI Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 555.82 mi 894.50 km 482.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 654 mi 1,053 km 568.58 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips