Distance from Pardeeville, WI to DTW Airport

Distance

439 mi

Time

6 hours 47 mins

Gas Cost

$32 - $62

Report an error

There are 314.46 miles from Pardeeville to Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) in southeast direction and 439 miles (706.50 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Pardeeville and DTW Airport are 6 hours 47 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Pardeeville, WI to DTW Airport. The halfway point is Trail Creek, IN.

Please note the time difference between Pardeeville, WI and DTW Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Pardeeville is 3:33 am and the current time in DTW Airport is 4:33 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pardeeville, WI to DTW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 20.34 gallons of gas to cover the route between Pardeeville, WI and DTW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Pardeeville to DTW Airport is $51.87.

During the route, an average car will release 398.50 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near DTW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DTW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Pardeeville, WI and DTW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Pardeeville, WI and DTW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.670261 and -86.861404, or 41º 40' 12.9396" N, 86º 51' 41.0544" W. This location is 219.67 miles away from Pardeeville, WI and DTW Airport and it would take approximately 3 hours 23 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Trail Creek, IN, situated 234.69 miles from Pardeeville, WI and 208.74 miles from DTW Airport. It would take 4 hours 2 mins to go from Pardeeville to Trail Creek and 3 hours 6 mins to go from DTW to Trail Creek.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Ann Arbor, MI,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pardeeville, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Pardeeville, WI to DTW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pardeeville, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pardeeville »

Weather in Pardeeville and DTW

Pardeeville

Rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures falling to 68°F next Friday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Fog Rain Rain Clear day Cloudy
80° 62° 74° 67° 72° 58° 71° 52° 74° 52°
27% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
4 147 degrees 13 191 degrees 11 247 degrees 9 282 degrees 10 214 degrees

DTW

Rain on Sunday through next Friday, with high temperatures falling to 73°F on Monday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
83° 62° 83° 66° 83° 70° 73° 61° 73° 54°
6% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
4 160 degrees 6 213 degrees 12 219 degrees 10 287 degrees 6 271 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pardeeville, WI and DTW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 314.46 mi 506.07 km 273.26 nautical mi
Driving distance 439 mi 707.05 km 381.78 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips