Distance from Parkman, ME to FLL Airport

Distance

1,698 mi

Time

1 day 2 hours

Gas Cost

$125 - $243

Report an error

There are 1,444.92 miles from Parkman to Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in southwest direction and 1,698 miles (2,732.67 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Parkman and FLL Airport are 1 day 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Parkman, ME to FLL Airport. The halfway point is Jarratt, VA.

Parkman, ME and FLL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:12 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Parkman, ME to FLL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 78.62 gallons of gas to cover the route between Parkman, ME and FLL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Parkman to FLL Airport is $202.85.

During the route, an average car will release 1,540.38 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near FLL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to FLL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Parkman, ME and FLL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Parkman, ME and FLL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.790714 and -77.500572, or 36º 47' 26.5704" N, 77º 30' 2.0592" W. This location is 849.13 miles away from Parkman, ME and FLL Airport and it would take approximately 13 hours 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Jarratt, VA, situated 829.92 miles from Parkman, ME and 875.04 miles from FLL Airport. It would take 13 hours 54 mins to go from Parkman to Jarratt and 13 hours 26 mins to go from FLL to Jarratt.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include West Palm Beach, FL,Pompano Beach, FL,Fort Lauderdale, FL,Hollywood, FL,Port Saint Lucie, FL,Palm Bay, FL, and Jacksonville, FL.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Parkman, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Parkman, ME to FLL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Parkman, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Parkman »

Weather in Parkman and FLL

Parkman

Rain on Sunday.

Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Rain Partly cloudy day
39° 10° 35° 20° 33° 21° 40° 29° 39° 29°
9% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 28% Rain probability
4 258 degrees 4 41 degrees 6 82 degrees 8 82 degrees 6 283 degrees

FLL

Light rain throughout the week.

Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Rain
75° 55° 77° 67° 77° 62° 73° 53° 73° 58°
97% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 93% Rain probability
11 65 degrees 7 138 degrees 8 342 degrees 8 4 degrees 7 325 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Parkman, ME and FLL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,444.92 mi 2,325.36 km 1,255.60 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,698 mi 2,733.07 km 1,475.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips