Distance from Parma, MI to Au Train, MI

Distance

404 mi

Time

6 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$29 - $57

Report an error

There are 308.70 miles from Parma to Au Train in northwest direction and 404 miles (650.17 kilometers) by car, following the US-127 N route.

Parma and Au Train are 6 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Parma, MI to Au Train, MI. The halfway point is Vanderbilt, MI.

Parma, MI and Au Train, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:53 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Parma, MI to Au Train, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 18.72 gallons of gas to cover the route between Parma, MI and Au Train, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Parma to Au Train is $47.72.

During the route, an average car will release 366.67 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Au Train, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Au Train, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Parma, MI and Au Train, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Parma, MI and Au Train, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.146309 and -84.655479, or 45º 8' 46.7124" N, 84º 39' 19.7244" W. This location is 202.13 miles away from Parma, MI and Au Train, MI and it would take approximately 3 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vanderbilt, MI, situated 221.62 miles from Parma, MI and 184.01 miles from Au Train, MI. It would take 3 hours 15 mins to go from Parma to Vanderbilt and 3 hours 28 mins to go from Au Train to Vanderbilt.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Lansing, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Parma, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Parma, MI to Au Train, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Parma, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Parma »

Weather in Parma and Au Train

Parma

Light rain on Sunday and Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 80°F on Friday.

Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
78° 54° 79° 54° 80° 60° 79° 63° 71° 65°
4% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
6 126 degrees 7 155 degrees 7 185 degrees 10 208 degrees 14 221 degrees

Au Train

Rain tomorrow through next Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 75°F on Saturday.

Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
71° 60° 74° 63° 70° 60° 75° 63° 72° 61°
14% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 46% Rain probability
14 182 degrees 10 191 degrees 5 156 degrees 12 177 degrees 11 254 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Parma, MI and Au Train, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 308.70 mi 496.80 km 268.25 nautical mi
Driving distance 404 mi 650.58 km 351.29 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips