Distance from Parma, MI to Azalia, MI

Distance

66 mi

Time

1 hour 1 min

Gas Cost

$5 - $10

Loading Parma - Azalia Route Map

Route map between Parma and Azalia Show Map

Report an error

There are 50.62 miles from Parma to Azalia in southeast direction and 66 miles (106.22 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Parma and Azalia are 1 hour 1 min far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Parma, MI to Azalia, MI. The halfway point is Chelsea, MI.

Parma, MI and Azalia, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:51 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Parma, MI to Azalia, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.05 gallons of gas to cover the route between Parma, MI and Azalia, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Parma to Azalia is $8.14.

During the route, an average car will release 59.71 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Azalia, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Azalia, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Parma, MI and Azalia, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Parma, MI and Azalia, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.294872 and -84.021591, or 42º 17' 41.5392" N, 84º 1' 17.7276" W. This location is 32.91 miles away from Parma, MI and Azalia, MI and it would take approximately 30 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Chelsea, MI, situated 32.7 miles from Parma, MI and 35.89 miles from Azalia, MI. It would take 31 minutes to go from Parma to Chelsea and 37 minutes to go from Azalia to Chelsea.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Ann Arbor, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Parma, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Parma, MI to Azalia, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Parma, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Parma »

Weather in Parma and Azalia

Parma

Light rain on Thursday through next Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 84°F on Saturday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
82° 62° 82° 65° 82° 64° 81° 70° 84° 67°
11% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
11 248 degrees 9 252 degrees 6 189 degrees 7 222 degrees 9 250 degrees

Azalia

Rain on Friday through Monday, with high temperatures falling to 79°F on Sunday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
81° 62° 84° 67° 82° 63° 80° 66° 83° 66°
10% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 62% Rain probability
12 255 degrees 10 253 degrees 5 208 degrees 7 249 degrees 7 261 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Parma, MI and Azalia, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 50.62 mi 81.46 km 43.98 nautical mi
Driving distance 66 mi 105.94 km 57.20 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips