Distance from Parma, MI to Francis, UT

Distance

1,561 mi

Time

22 hours 28 mins

Gas Cost

$97 - $188

There are 1,381.11 miles from Parma to Francis in west direction and 1,561 miles (2,512.19 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Parma and Francis are 22 hours 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Parma, MI to Francis, UT. The halfway point is Giltner, NE.

Please note the time difference between Parma, MI and Francis, UT is 2 hours. The current time in Parma is 4:00 pm and the current time in Francis is 2:00 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Parma, MI to Francis, UT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 62.71 gallons of gas to cover the route between Parma, MI and Francis, UT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Parma to Francis is $136.08.

During the route, an average car will release 1,228.59 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Francis, UT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Francis, UT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Parma, MI and Francis, UT

If you want to meet halfway between Parma, MI and Francis, UT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.822312 and -98.123166, or 40º 49' 20.3232" N, 98º 7' 23.3976" W. This location is 780.72 miles away from Parma, MI and Francis, UT and it would take approximately 11 hours 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Giltner, NE, situated 780 miles from Parma, MI and 789 miles from Francis, UT. It would take 11 hours 49 mins to go from Parma to Giltner and 10 hours 49 mins to go from Francis to Giltner.



Weather in Parma and Francis

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Parma, MI and Francis, UT:

Parma

Rain today through Tuesday.

Thu
Oct 22
Fri
Oct 23
Sat
Oct 24
Sun
Oct 25
Mon
Oct 26
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
67° 46° 69° 42° 50° 34° 50° 33° 48° 38°
95% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 91% Rain probability
10 122 degrees 16 230 degrees 8 355 degrees 8 79 degrees 7 29 degrees

Francis

Possible light rain on Sunday.

Thu
Oct 22
Fri
Oct 23
Sat
Oct 24
Sun
Oct 25
Mon
Oct 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
47° 23° 52° 18° 56° 29° 39° 15° 37°
9% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
6 303 degrees 5 173 degrees 8 234 degrees 4 330 degrees 4 356 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Parma, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Parma, MI to Francis, UT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Parma, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Parma »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Parma, MI and Francis, UT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,381.11 mi 2,222.67 km 1,200.15 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,561 mi 2,512.90 km 1,356.86 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips