Distance from Parma, MI to La Verkin, UT

Distance

1,797 mi

Time

1 day 2 hours

Gas Cost

$108 - $211

There are 1,555.12 miles from Parma to La Verkin in southwest direction and 1,797 miles (2,891.99 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 W route.

Parma and La Verkin are 1 day 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Parma, MI to La Verkin, UT. The halfway point is Overton, NE.

Please note the time difference between Parma, MI and La Verkin, UT is 2 hours. The current time in Parma is 7:43 pm and the current time in La Verkin is 5:43 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Parma, MI to La Verkin, UT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 72.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Parma, MI and La Verkin, UT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Parma to La Verkin is $152.27.

During the route, an average car will release 1,413.89 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near La Verkin, UT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to La Verkin, UT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Parma, MI and La Verkin, UT

If you want to meet halfway between Parma, MI and La Verkin, UT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.704741 and -99.597305, or 40º 42' 17.0676" N, 99º 35' 50.298" W. This location is 898.47 miles away from Parma, MI and La Verkin, UT and it would take approximately 13 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Overton, NE, situated 854 miles from Parma, MI and 949 miles from La Verkin, UT. It would take 12 hours 49 mins to go from Parma to Overton and 13 hours 37 mins to go from La Verkin to Overton.



Weather in Parma and La Verkin

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Parma, MI and La Verkin, UT:

Parma

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Monday.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Partly cloudy day Snow Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
43° 28° 37° 26° 49° 36° 52° 44° 50° 36°
30% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
9 289 degrees 9 143 degrees 10 163 degrees 8 249 degrees 8 259 degrees

La Verkin

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
60° 39° 55° 33° 56° 28° 52° 29° 50° 32°
9% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
6 10 degrees 11 0 degrees 5 59 degrees 8 5 degrees 8 2 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Parma, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Parma, MI to La Verkin, UT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Parma, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Parma »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Parma, MI and La Verkin, UT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,555.12 mi 2,502.72 km 1,351.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,797 mi 2,891.90 km 1,561.50 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips