Distance from Parma, MI to Lapoint, UT

Distance

1,522 mi

Time

23 hours 2 mins

Gas Cost

$92 - $178

There are 1,308.73 miles from Parma to Lapoint in west direction and 1,522 miles (2,449.42 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Parma and Lapoint are 23 hours 2 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Parma, MI to Lapoint, UT. The halfway point is York, NE.

Please note the time difference between Parma, MI and Lapoint, UT is 2 hours. The current time in Parma is 8:17 pm and the current time in Lapoint is 6:17 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Parma, MI to Lapoint, UT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 61.12 gallons of gas to cover the route between Parma, MI and Lapoint, UT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Parma to Lapoint is $128.97.

During the route, an average car will release 1,197.52 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Lapoint, UT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lapoint, UT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Parma, MI and Lapoint, UT

If you want to meet halfway between Parma, MI and Lapoint, UT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.81992 and -97.582797, or 40º 49' 11.712" N, 97º 34' 58.0692" W. This location is 760.98 miles away from Parma, MI and Lapoint, UT and it would take approximately 11 hours 31 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is York, NE, situated 751 miles from Parma, MI and 778 miles from Lapoint, UT. It would take 11 hours 25 mins to go from Parma to York and 11 hours 46 mins to go from Lapoint to York.



Weather in Parma and Lapoint

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Parma, MI and Lapoint, UT:

Parma

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Monday.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Partly cloudy day Snow Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
43° 28° 37° 26° 49° 36° 52° 44° 50° 36°
30% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
9 289 degrees 9 143 degrees 10 163 degrees 8 249 degrees 8 259 degrees

Lapoint

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
45° 22° 43° 25° 39° 20° 36° 19° 34° 14°
11% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
3 9 degrees 4 350 degrees 3 316 degrees 5 349 degrees 3 21 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Parma, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Parma, MI to Lapoint, UT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Parma, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Parma »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Parma, MI and Lapoint, UT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,308.73 mi 2,106.20 km 1,137.26 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,522 mi 2,449.36 km 1,322.55 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips