Distance from Parma, MI to Lewiston, UT

Distance

1,637 mi

Time

23 hours 39 mins

Gas Cost

$99 - $192

There are 1,391.07 miles from Parma to Lewiston in west direction and 1,637 miles (2,634.50 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Parma and Lewiston are 23 hours 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Parma, MI to Lewiston, UT. The halfway point is Wood River, NE.

Please note the time difference between Parma, MI and Lewiston, UT is 2 hours. The current time in Parma is 7:08 pm and the current time in Lewiston is 5:08 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Parma, MI to Lewiston, UT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 65.74 gallons of gas to cover the route between Parma, MI and Lewiston, UT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Parma to Lewiston is $138.72.

During the route, an average car will release 1,288.02 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Lewiston, UT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lewiston, UT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Parma, MI and Lewiston, UT

If you want to meet halfway between Parma, MI and Lewiston, UT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.767306 and -98.630067, or 40º 46' 2.3016" N, 98º 37' 48.2412" W. This location is 818.49 miles away from Parma, MI and Lewiston, UT and it would take approximately 11 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Wood River, NE, situated 802 miles from Parma, MI and 842 miles from Lewiston, UT. It would take 12 hours 8 mins to go from Parma to Wood River and 11 hours 43 mins to go from Lewiston to Wood River.



Weather in Parma and Lewiston

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Parma, MI and Lewiston, UT:

Parma

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Monday.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Partly cloudy day Snow Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
43° 28° 37° 26° 49° 36° 52° 44° 50° 36°
30% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
9 289 degrees 9 143 degrees 10 163 degrees 8 249 degrees 8 259 degrees

Lewiston

Possible light snow (< 1 in.) on Wednesday.

Mon
Nov 23
Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Partly cloudy day Clear day Snow Partly cloudy day Clear day
43° 23° 39° 17° 44° 20° 41° 20° 36° 14°
28% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
4 303 degrees 4 357 degrees 5 205 degrees 4 344 degrees 3 38 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Parma, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Parma, MI to Lewiston, UT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Parma, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Parma »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Parma, MI and Lewiston, UT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,391.07 mi 2,238.71 km 1,208.81 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,637 mi 2,634.45 km 1,422.49 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips