Distance from Parma, MI to SLC Airport


1,584 mi


22 hours 41 mins

Gas Cost

$117 - $227

Report an error

There are 1,413.82 miles from Parma to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) in west direction and 1,584 miles (2,549.20 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Parma and SLC Airport are 22 hours 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Parma, MI to SLC Airport. The halfway point is Doniphan, NE.

Please note the time difference between Parma, MI and SLC Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Parma is 7:45 am and the current time in SLC Airport is 5:45 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Parma, MI to SLC Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 73.34 gallons of gas to cover the route between Parma, MI and SLC Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Parma to SLC Airport is $189.21.

During the route, an average car will release 1,436.83 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near SLC Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SLC Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Parma, MI and SLC Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Parma, MI and SLC Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.823112 and -98.304138, or 40º 49' 23.2032" N, 98º 18' 14.8968" W. This location is 792.05 miles away from Parma, MI and SLC Airport and it would take approximately 11 hours 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Doniphan, NE, situated 792.91 miles from Parma, MI and 799.78 miles from SLC Airport. It would take 12 hours 4 mins to go from Parma to Doniphan and 10 hours 51 mins to go from SLC to Doniphan.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,Davenport, IA,Des Moines, IA,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Parma, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Parma, MI to SLC Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Parma, MI:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Parma »

Weather in Parma and SLC


Possible light snow on Friday and Saturday.

Jan 21
Jan 22
Jan 23
Jan 24
Jan 25
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Cloudy Snow Snow
27° 33° 17° 38° 25° 38° 28° 38° 32°
10% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
7 245 degrees 11 203 degrees 8 173 degrees 9 92 degrees 7 351 degrees


Mixed precipitation tomorrow and Monday.

Jan 21
Jan 22
Jan 23
Jan 24
Jan 25
Partly cloudy day Snow Cloudy Partly cloudy day Clear day
45° 33° 42° 33° 45° 32° 44° 31° 48° 32°
34% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
5 154 degrees 4 146 degrees 5 144 degrees 4 141 degrees 4 140 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Parma, MI and SLC Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,413.82 mi 2,275.31 km 1,228.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,584 mi 2,549.35 km 1,376.54 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips