Distance from Peace Dale, RI to Brown Station, RI

Distance

32 mi

Time

40 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $4

There are 26.32 miles from Peace Dale to Brown Station in north direction and 32 miles (51.50 kilometers) by car, following the RI-4 N route.

Peace Dale and Brown Station are 40 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Peace Dale, RI to Brown Station, RI. The halfway point is East Greenwich, RI.

Peace Dale, RI and Brown Station, RI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:31 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Peace Dale, RI to Brown Station, RI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 1.27 gallons of gas to cover the route between Peace Dale, RI and Brown Station, RI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Peace Dale to Brown Station is $2.76.

During the route, an average car will release 24.94 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Brown Station, RI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Brown Station, RI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Peace Dale, RI and Brown Station, RI

If you want to meet halfway between Peace Dale, RI and Brown Station, RI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.630568 and -71.487426, or 41º 37' 50.0448" N, 71º 29' 14.7336" W. This location is 15.85 miles away from Peace Dale, RI and Brown Station, RI and it would take approximately 20 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is East Greenwich, RI, situated 17 miles from Peace Dale, RI and 17 miles from Brown Station, RI. It would take 25 minutes to go from Peace Dale to East Greenwich and 25 minutes to go from Brown Station to East Greenwich.



Weather in Peace Dale and Brown Station

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Peace Dale, RI and Brown Station, RI:

Peace Dale

Rain tomorrow and Monday.

Sat
Oct 31
Sun
Nov 1
Mon
Nov 2
Tue
Nov 3
Wed
Nov 4
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
47° 28° 61° 41° 52° 34° 46° 32° 53° 30°
13% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
6 350 degrees 13 196 degrees 19 281 degrees 14 293 degrees 8 209 degrees

Brown Station

Rain tomorrow and Monday.

Sat
Oct 31
Sun
Nov 1
Mon
Nov 2
Tue
Nov 3
Wed
Nov 4
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
44° 25° 59° 40° 51° 34° 45° 34° 53° 31°
18% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
4 353 degrees 5 172 degrees 14 278 degrees 11 282 degrees 5 209 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Peace Dale, RI

Planning on renting a car to go from Peace Dale, RI to Brown Station, RI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Peace Dale, RI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Peace Dale »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Peace Dale, RI and Brown Station, RI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 26.32 mi 42.36 km 22.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 32 mi 51.02 km 27.55 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips