Distance from Peace Dale, RI to MSP Airport

Distance

1,365 mi

Time

21 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$101 - $197

Report an error

There are 1,116.48 miles from Peace Dale to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in northwest direction and 1,365 miles (2,196.75 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Peace Dale and MSP Airport are 21 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Peace Dale, RI to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Vickery, OH.

Please note the time difference between Peace Dale, RI and MSP Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Peace Dale is 8:02 am and the current time in MSP Airport is 7:02 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Peace Dale, RI to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 63.18 gallons of gas to cover the route between Peace Dale, RI and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Peace Dale to MSP Airport is $164.27.

During the route, an average car will release 1,237.81 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Peace Dale, RI and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Peace Dale, RI and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.397205 and -83.014488, or 41º 23' 49.938" N, 83º 0' 52.1568" W. This location is 682.34 miles away from Peace Dale, RI and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 10 hours 39 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vickery, OH, situated 679.05 miles from Peace Dale, RI and 687.42 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 11 hours 7 mins to go from Peace Dale to Vickery and 10 hours 55 mins to go from MSP to Vickery.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL,Madison, WI, and Saint Paul, MN.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Peace Dale, RI

Planning on renting a car to go from Peace Dale, RI to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Peace Dale, RI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Peace Dale »

Weather in Peace Dale and MSP

Peace Dale

Light rain today through Saturday.

Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Rain Rain Cloudy Clear day Cloudy
44° 38° 50° 38° 42° 35° 51° 32° 60° 42°
66% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
17 8 degrees 6 297 degrees 10 337 degrees 9 313 degrees 15 244 degrees

MSP

Light rain today through Thursday.

Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day
41° 29° 45° 35° 46° 33° 39° 22° 35° 18°
51% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
5 176 degrees 6 290 degrees 6 109 degrees 12 341 degrees 6 292 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Peace Dale, RI and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,116.48 mi 1,796.79 km 970.19 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,365 mi 2,196.22 km 1,185.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips