Distance from Perry, MI to Argyle, MI

Distance

110 mi

Time

2 hours 9 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $16

Loading Perry - Argyle Route Map

Route map between Perry and Argyle Show Map

Report an error

There are 82.16 miles from Perry to Argyle in northeast direction and 110 miles (177.03 kilometers) by car, following the I-69 E route.

Perry and Argyle are 2 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Perry, MI to Argyle, MI. The halfway point is Lapeer, MI.

Perry, MI and Argyle, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:03 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Perry, MI to Argyle, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 5.10 gallons of gas to cover the route between Perry, MI and Argyle, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Perry to Argyle is $13.61.

During the route, an average car will release 99.86 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Argyle, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Argyle, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Perry, MI and Argyle, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Perry, MI and Argyle, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.022030 and -83.317673, or 43º 1' 19.308" N, 83º 19' 3.6228" W. This location is 55.05 miles away from Perry, MI and Argyle, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lapeer, MI, situated 52.65 miles from Perry, MI and 61.76 miles from Argyle, MI. It would take 52 minutes to go from Perry to Lapeer and 1 hour 25 mins to go from Argyle to Lapeer.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Perry, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Perry, MI to Argyle, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Perry, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Perry »

Weather in Perry and Argyle

Perry

Rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures rising to 81°F next Thursday.

Thu
Jun 20
Fri
Jun 21
Sat
Jun 22
Sun
Jun 23
Mon
Jun 24
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
64° 55° 74° 51° 75° 53° 80° 59° 78° 65°
100% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 80% Rain probability
9 26 degrees 5 344 degrees 8 124 degrees 11 158 degrees 11 157 degrees

Argyle

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures rising to 79°F on Sunday.

Thu
Jun 20
Fri
Jun 21
Sat
Jun 22
Sun
Jun 23
Mon
Jun 24
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
59° 53° 68° 48° 70° 49° 79° 55° 79° 62°
99% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 60% Rain probability
10 17 degrees 7 9 degrees 6 99 degrees 9 160 degrees 13 149 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Perry, MI and Argyle, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 82.16 mi 132.22 km 71.39 nautical mi
Driving distance 110 mi 177.18 km 95.67 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips