Distance from Perry, MI to ATL Airport

Distance

765 mi

Time

11 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$48 - $93

There are 634.77 miles from Perry to Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) in south direction and 765 miles (1,231.15 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Perry and ATL Airport are 11 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Perry, MI to ATL Airport. The halfway point is Lexington, KY.

Perry, MI and ATL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:48 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Perry, MI to ATL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 30.72 gallons of gas to cover the route between Perry, MI and ATL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Perry to ATL Airport is $66.96.

During the route, an average car will release 601.80 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near ATL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ATL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Perry, MI and ATL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Perry, MI and ATL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.089363 and -84.506912, or 38º 5' 21.7068" N, 84º 30' 24.8832" W. This location is 382.42 miles away from Perry, MI and ATL Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest and also the major city is Lexington, KY, situated 387.33 miles from Perry, MI and 380.07 miles from ATL Airport. It would take 6 hours 6 mins to go from Perry to Lexington and 6 hours 2 mins to go from ATL to Lexington.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Ann Arbor, MI,Dayton, OH,Atlanta, GA, and Cincinnati, OH.


Weather in Perry and ATL

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Perry, MI and ATL Airport:

Perry

Rain tomorrow and Sunday.

Fri
Aug 14
Sat
Aug 15
Sun
Aug 16
Mon
Aug 17
Tue
Aug 18
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
84° 61° 86° 63° 82° 64° 79° 56° 75° 53°
35% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
7 77 degrees 5 123 degrees 8 298 degrees 7 311 degrees 6 357 degrees

ATL

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Aug 14
Sat
Aug 15
Sun
Aug 16
Mon
Aug 17
Tue
Aug 18
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Rain
85° 72° 83° 72° 89° 72° 91° 72° 85° 71°
100% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 80% Rain probability
5 187 degrees 5 248 degrees 6 326 degrees 4 4 degrees 5 102 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Perry, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Perry, MI to ATL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Perry, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Perry »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Perry, MI and ATL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 634.77 mi 1,021.56 km 551.60 nautical mi
Driving distance 765 mi 1,230.89 km 664.63 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips