Distance from Perry, MI to MDW Airport

Distance

243 mi

Time

3 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$18 - $35

Report an error

There are 194.27 miles from Perry to Midway International Airport (MDW) in southwest direction and 243 miles (391.07 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W route.

Perry and MDW Airport are 3 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Perry, MI to MDW Airport. The halfway point is Lawrence, MI.

Please note the time difference between Perry, MI and MDW Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Perry is 9:39 pm and the current time in MDW Airport is 8:39 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Perry, MI to MDW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 11.27 gallons of gas to cover the route between Perry, MI and MDW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Perry to MDW Airport is $29.08.

During the route, an average car will release 220.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MDW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MDW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Perry, MI and MDW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Perry, MI and MDW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.191856 and -85.988747, or 42º 11' 30.6816" N, 85º 59' 19.4892" W. This location is 121.74 miles away from Perry, MI and MDW Airport and it would take approximately 1 hour 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lawrence, MI, situated 125.06 miles from Perry, MI and 121.01 miles from MDW Airport. It would take 1 hour 54 mins to go from Perry to Lawrence and 2 hours 2 mins to go from MDW to Lawrence.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Lansing, MI, and Chicago, IL.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Perry, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Perry, MI to MDW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Perry, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Perry »

Weather in Perry and MDW

Perry

Mixed precipitation on Saturday and Tuesday.

Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Partly cloudy day Wind Cloudy Rain Fog
22° 14° 36° 14° 40° 32° 38° 32° 33° 18°
10% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
15 259 degrees 14 183 degrees 10 189 degrees 6 234 degrees 14 284 degrees

MDW

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through Tuesday.

Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Partly cloudy day Wind Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day
26° 13° 45° 22° 42° 33° 41° 19° 27° 14°
11% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
7 260 degrees 12 190 degrees 7 196 degrees 7 287 degrees 6 302 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Perry, MI and MDW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 194.27 mi 312.64 km 168.81 nautical mi
Driving distance 243 mi 391.83 km 211.57 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips