Distance from Peshawbestown, MI to Alpena, MI

Distance

155 mi

Time

3 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$13 - $25

Loading Peshawbestown - Alpena Route Map

Route map between Peshawbestown and Alpena Show Map

Report an error

There are 105.87 miles from Peshawbestown to Alpena in east direction and 155 miles (249.45 kilometers) by car, following the M 32 route.

Peshawbestown and Alpena are 3 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Peshawbestown, MI to Alpena, MI. The halfway point is Gaylord, MI.

Peshawbestown, MI and Alpena, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 4:47 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Peshawbestown, MI to Alpena, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.20 gallons of gas to cover the route between Peshawbestown, MI and Alpena, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Peshawbestown to Alpena is $21.02.

During the route, an average car will release 141.04 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Peshawbestown, MI and Alpena, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Peshawbestown, MI and Alpena, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.027804 and -84.728918, or 45º 1' 40.0944" N, 84º 43' 44.1048" W. This location is 77.75 miles away from Peshawbestown, MI and Alpena, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Gaylord, MI, situated 84.86 miles from Peshawbestown, MI and 70.64 miles from Alpena, MI. It would take 1 hour 56 mins to go from Peshawbestown to Gaylord and 1 hour 45 mins to go from Alpena to Gaylord.


Best Hotels In or Near Alpena, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alpena, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Peshawbestown, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Peshawbestown, MI to Alpena, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Peshawbestown, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Peshawbestown »

Weather in Peshawbestown and Alpena

Peshawbestown

Light rain on Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 70°F on Thursday.

Tue
Jun 19
Wed
Jun 20
Thu
Jun 21
Fri
Jun 22
Sat
Jun 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
68° 54° 67° 56° 70° 54° 70° 55° 61° 56°
9% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 83% Rain probability
5 36 degrees 3 2 degrees 7 53 degrees 8 109 degrees 8 43 degrees

Alpena

Light rain on Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 61°F on Saturday.

Tue
Jun 19
Wed
Jun 20
Thu
Jun 21
Fri
Jun 22
Sat
Jun 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain
65° 55° 72° 52° 64° 52° 68° 49° 61° 54°
5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
4 77 degrees 2 332 degrees 6 77 degrees 5 117 degrees 7 76 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Peshawbestown, MI and Alpena, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 105.87 mi 170.39 km 92 nautical mi
Driving distance 155 mi 250.25 km 135.12 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and